ROM Hack [WIP] Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX: Youtaite Edition

Would you be okay with only some songs being replaced?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinnial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded both packs and none of them have any .plg files, any help?
Once again. I'm so sorry about the confusion. We have been having having troubles on the back end of things and some of the files for mixed up in exactly one hour everything will be fixed. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Jinnial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. The english patch and mix editions are permanently fixed. Just redownload it from the updated link. Each patch has the needed plgs and you just need to extract it onto the root of your sd card. NOTE: Each edition has both of the plgs needed for each version, but is set by default to use the one for the version that you downloaded. These plgs can be interchanged as needed. Enjoy!

Last edited by Jinnial,

Jinnial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! Just to let you know, I have selected a list of possible songs for the Nico Nico Edition near the bottom of the game. it covers all of the first 29 songs. I still have 18 left to do, but I need to get some sleep. Sometime tomorrow I plan on finishing the list and making a poll to see which songs you guys want more. In the meantime, enjoy this beauty:

Razzyness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you are asking permission to use these covers.
Because I didn't get any comments asking to use the covers I've made that I see on that list.
Romeo + cinderella and the kokoro chorus!
While I don't mind you using them, there are some others that are very strict upon the usage of their covers.

Stewie1.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you are asking permission to use these covers.
Because I didn't get any comments asking to use the covers I've made that I see on that list.
Romeo + cinderella and the kokoro chorus!
While I don't mind you using them, there are some others that are very strict upon the usage of their covers.
There was 1 person that I knew was very strict about it. It was a really good Meiko Yumeyume I wanted to use, but she wouldn't let me use it for Mix Edition.

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just a suggestion/request, is there any chance you can mod Gumi to be playable in My Room feature?
It will be fine if it will replace one of the crypton vocaloids in the menu.

Stewie1.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a suggestion/request, is there any chance you can mod Gumi to be playable in My Room feature?
It will be fine if it will replace one of the crypton vocaloids in the menu.
No its not. And I've actually said this in the past, but Gumi's body modules crash the game if u move it to another character. Face the character is glitched, and the hair works fine. Also, Gumi is very sensitive cuz of the way she's coded, so she crashes the game easily

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
No its not. And I've actually said this in the past, but Gumi's body modules crash the game if u move it to another character. Face the character is glitched, and the hair works fine. Also, Gumi is very sensitive cuz of the way she's coded, so she crashes the game easily
That's too bad then...
I really enjoyed your Mix Edition though!
Looking forward for the 1.0 release!
Though I really want more Gumi in it >.<

Last edited by RedCloud,

Stewie1.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's too bad then...
I really enjoyed your Mix Edition though!
Looking forward for the 1.0 release!
Though I really want more Gumi in it >.<
As much as I really want more Gumi, there isn't that much Gumi versions of the songs in Mirai, and about half of the songs, Gumi crashes the game. This is because of the field coding, but idk y it makes her crash.

LeonardoGrecchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
You say at the poll about replacing songs. Does that mean a beatmap editor does exist?
I'd love to add a few songs of my own as a private mod (even if BGA doesn't match at all), could you point me at something on those lines?

KazuRo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I really want to play this Mix Edition so ive started NTR (autoexit.cia) on my ARM9Loaderhax + Luma3DS O3DSXL.
Ive loaded NTR sucessfully then return to my 3ds menu and started my project mirai dx but nothing changend :/
Any solutions ive put the MixEdition and the plugin Folder in my root of the sd.

Stewie1.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want to play this Mix Edition so ive started NTR (autoexit.cia) on my ARM9Loaderhax + Luma3DS O3DSXL.
Ive loaded NTR sucessfully then return to my 3ds menu and started my project mirai dx but nothing changend :/
Any solutions ive put the MixEdition and the plugin Folder in my root of the sd.
Sometimes it just does that. Did the screen flash green at all when u loaded the game?

KazuRo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sometimes it just does that. Did the screen flash green at all when u loaded the game?
No :/ so this means that it works?
Do I need EmuNand or will my setup also works fine with arm9+luma?
ntr.bin need to be on root right?

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003 mit Tapatalk

KazuRo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just reload it. It should work
I reload my NTR several times and try it with and without cartridge game :/
Do i need to move something in the plugin folder or really just simply drag and drop everything?
Is it possible that i use the wrong ntr version and you could send me the ntr you are using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0