ROM Hack [WIP] Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX: Youtaite Edition

Would you be okay with only some songs being replaced?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinnial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: ALL songs have now made their way onto the lists! If you would like to make a cover for the hack, please use one of the songs we don't have yet first. Thanks!

Reactions: Dylan Henson

Jinnial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! The first release it now avalible. In this update:
  • The following songs have been added: 1/6 -Out of Gravity-, Kokoro, Senbonzakura, YumeYume, Romeo and Cinderella, Invisible, Adolescence, Cendrillon, and Happy Synthesizer.
  • AgeAge Again has been replaced with a slightly different version of the original song.
Download it here. Enjoy!

lpchaim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow, the song list has come a long way from the last time I saw it. I'll definitely try this once I get some time in the near future.

Jinnial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll love to try this out, onfortunatelly I don't have a 3DS anymore... but will get one again soon.

This will be the first thing I will try :D.

Time to dig up my game again :)

Thanks for al the effort you did guys/girls!

Wow, the song list has come a long way from the last time I saw it. I'll definitely try this once I get some time in the near future.

Thank you guys so much! There will be another release here within the next 15 minutes. It will cover the following:
  • The following songs have been added: Snowman (Both the Zoozbuh and Cammie versions),
  • On the Rocks, Matryoshka, Daughter of Evil, No Logic, DoReMiFa Rondo, Reverse Rainbow, and Shake it!
  • AgeAge Again now uses a Japanese version of the song with Rin as the singer. She is also the model used for the PV.
  • All of the animated PVs from Mirai 2 have now been imported into the game to replace the live action PVs of the following songs: Kimi no Taion, Melancholic, Common World Domination, Matryoshka, Piano Girl, Doremifa Rondo (texture hacked by @Stewie1.0 for us), Hello Planet, Invisible, Deep Sea Girl, LOL, Amatsu Kitsune, and Happy Synthesizer.
  • NOTE: The patch is 558.9 MB in size and WILL require having NTR CFW loaded. Please do NOT delete some of the larger files as this will result in a possibly broken patch. There is nothing we can do to shrink the file size down without loosing the quality of the songs.
If you have any questions or requests, just let me know.
On a side note we've been uncovering a lot of unfinished songs that makes be want to hit sega in the head with a boot for not finishing. I'm thinking of maybe releasing a directors cuts with @Stewie1.0 if he agrees :P

I mean, I am fine with that, but it was @Stewie1.0 that found them. So I guess it is up to him.

Reactions: lpchaim

Stewie1.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I planned to add Yumeyume's animated PV as well, but the notes for it r buggy. Like they go off screen and it slows down too much. I tried the unused one and Mirai 1's (Mirai 1's is even worse. It's like impossible to complete)

Last edited by Stewie1.0,

lpchaim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It just ocurred me, is it feasible for the team to distribute this project modularly? As in, one pack for the songs, another for alternate singers, another for animated PVs and such.
Lol if we can that is :P. I may be able to restore Packaged completely tho (excluding the dscs as of right now)
Haha, I suppose. Hold on, it took a while for my brain to properly parse that one, Packaged is one of the cut songs then? Ooooh.
On a side note we've been uncovering a lot of unfinished songs that makes be want to hit sega in the head with a boot for not finishing. I'm thinking of maybe releasing a directors cuts with @Stewie1.0 if he agrees :P
Would it be too much to ask for you to elaborate on this? Which ones there are traces of, and to what degrees they're complete?

Tangentially related, but to @Stewie1.0, @BurningDesire and whoever else has got experience with this game, is there any method to edit textures right now? I searched all over some time ago since I intended to make a Playstation Button Pack among other things but couldn't really find anything concrete. That Project Diva muscle memory, huh? I could make do with the same colors and directionals but it could be better.

Reactions: Jinnial

Stewie1.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just ocurred me, is it feasible for the team to distribute this project modularly? As in, one pack for the songs, another for alternate singers, another for animated PVs and such.

Haha, I suppose. Hold on, it took a while for my brain to properly parse that one, Packaged is one of the cut songs then? Ooooh.

Yep. I discovered the animations in Mirai 1's files, but they were completely removed in Mirai 2/DX. Look in my thread of Mirai DX hacks and ull see the other cut songs I found. There's 7 in total

Jinnial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure thing! I was planning on doing that anyways. Just let me get my high school finals out of the way, then I'll get to that.

lpchaim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep. I discovered the animations in Mirai 1's files, but they were completely removed in Mirai 2/DX. Look in my thread of Mirai DX hacks and ull see the other cut songs I found. There's 7 in total
Will do, thanks. I wasn't aware that thread existed, seems neat.
Sure thing! I was planning on doing that anyways. Just let me get my high school finals out of the way, then I'll get to that.
Right! I feel the need to clarify I never meant to bother you or the team btw, just asking. You all just go at your paces, this is a passion project of yours after all!

Jinnial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will do, thanks. I wasn't aware that thread existed, seems neat.
What thread?
Right! I feel the need to clarify I never meant to bother you or the team btw, just asking. You all just go at your paces, this is a passion project of yours after all!
Don't worry about it. I wanted to do that from the start. There might at some point make it so you can hand pick which singers you want and which files from the full version you want patched.

lpchaim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What thread?
I'm assuming it's this one, there's pretty much no other that could fit the bill right now haha.
Don't worry about it. I wanted to do that from the start. There might at some point make it so you can hand pick which singers you want and which files from the full version you want patched.
I see, glad to hear it. Now that's ambition haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: ONG.