Ashley | Developer | Trans
OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
I like how this whole scene is based in a cafe.
That's due to the hardware being codenamed after starbucks related products; which is quite creative. Not really NX for the Switch x3

Try the link marked "edit"
You do realize that you can't actually change the name of the thread right. I'm not an idiot.

Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,

Zarklord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well said, still I actually haven't done it much.
the real issue with what your doing is your future feature list, is literaly UNREALISTIC some of the stuff doesnt belong under a cfw, but rather installable channels/hbl apps,
and so the fact that you have this under a cfw shows that you dont understand what can and cant be done in a cfw.
  • Allows the injection for Virtual Console hbl app
  • Allow on the fly cheat code injection that would be a codehandler something like sdcafiine probably
  • Allow on the fly mod injection as well as patch/dlc injection again a codehandler similiar to sdcafiine
  • Install any Application, Update, DLC, and/or Game (Using WUPInstaller, will be integrated) basicaly wupinstaller channel
  • Allow the ability to launch Loadiine directly from the system menu another installable channel
5 Features in your list which would be not feasible to do from a cfw directly.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Dr.Hacknik

OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
the real issue with what your doing is your future feature list, is literaly UNREALISTIC some of the stuff doesnt belong under a cfw, but rather installable channels/hbl apps,
and so the fact that you have this under a cfw shows that you dont understand what can and cant be done in a cfw.

5 Features in your list which would be not feasible to do from a cfw directly.
Well, you're are half-right upon that statement. I'm planning on having a Loadiine Channel, as well as a few other channels. Most likely will be installed during the Setup. Using a form of WUPInstaller that is. But, yes SDCafiine, Saviine, Loadiine, and a few others will be either integrated or externally launched.

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's due to the hardware being codenamed after starbucks related products; which is quite creative. Not really NX for the Switch x3

You do realize that you can't actually change the name of the thread right. I'm not an idiot.

Thread titles can be changed. I've seen other OPs change them when they come out with a new version. Unless you have to be/ask a moderator or something.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I changed it to announce, right now there's no work in progress as you just announced that you are making a fork with idea for future features.
Maybe raulpica will change it again when he sees his PM.

Reactions: RealityNinja

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by urherenow,
Reactions: gnmmarechal

Dr.Hacknik

OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
This piece of work-> https://gbatemp.net/threads/usb-scripts-proof.370643/

suggests otherwise. No... making fake screenshots makes you a liar. In no operating system are there things named "kernal".

Or maybe you just enjoy being a troll.

and:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Pure. Gold.
Why are you trying to smack me in the face with bull shit from two years ago. Is there something wrong with my age, because I personally know other homebrewers and hackers in real life, whom are the same age.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Why are you trying to smack me in the face with bull shit from two years ago. Is there something wrong with my age, because I personally know other homebrewers and hackers in real life That is, whom are the same age.
Essentially, he's saying people not to trust this, as you've repeatedly done stuff that seems... shady, at the very least. That, the "private project that isn't so private", and now this without any proof or anything of the sort, don't really.... look good in the eyes of the community.

Reactions: urherenow

Dr.Hacknik

OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Essentially, he's saying people not to trust this, as you've repeatedly done stuff that seems... shady, at the very least. That, the "private project that isn't so private", and now this without any proof or anything of the sort, don't really.... look good in the eyes of the community.
Past is the past, I'm putting that stuff behind me, and moving on. If you don't trust me, then I don't really give a shit. But, when I finish the first release, I hope you have some sort of apologie letter written.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Past is the past, I'm putting that stuff behind me, and moving on. If you don't trust me, then I don't really give a shit. But, when I finish the first release, I hope you have some sort of apologie letter written.
I will not. For "Past is past"? I mean, you forked AND publicly shared a fork with no changes whatsoever LESS THAN A WEEK AGO. Same with this. You really shouldn't post things before even MODIFYING anything. Seriously. It's childish, all you did till now was pretty much change the credits. No apology is necessary, even if you do end up releasing anything....

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
i see what your trying to do now... your incorporating everyones work into a new app and calling it some coffee term . While this is a cool idea i dont think it falls under the cfw category.. you mean something like this : http://i.imgur.com/5nBGQEF.png an all in one toolkit..

well there ya go i started it for ya... heh

Dr.Hacknik

OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
I will not. For "Past is past"? I mean, you forked AND publicly shared a fork with no changes whatsoever LESS THAN A WEEK AGO. Same with this. You really shouldn't post things before even MODIFYING anything. Seriously. It's childish, all you did till now was pretty much change the credits. No apology is necessary, even if you do end up releasing anything....
Fine, true statement. That was mistake, and I shouldn't have done it. If you truly cling to my past, and use is as evidence; then so what, it doesn't bother me. I will continue working, and getting things ready.

Reactions: Peninsula

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i see what your trying to do now... your incorporating everyones work into a new app and calling it some coffee term . While this is a cool idea i dont think it falls under the cfw category.. you mean something like this : http://i.imgur.com/5nBGQEF.png an all in one toolkit..

well there ya go i started it for ya... heh
When is that coming out ? Looks very nice :)

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Fine, true statement. That was mistake, and I shouldn't have done it. If you truly cling to my past, and use is as evidence; then so what, it doesn't bother me. I will continue working, and getting things ready.
Then do so. But stop repeating that mistake. There's a reason why people use the past to predict the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: