ROM Hack [WIP] Fire Emblem Fates Randomizer

robotic_jo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That option's for the special edition only (cart or CIA), since it has all 3 paths on one cart.
would it work if i dumped the DLC files from the game and put them in with the normal ones? if so how do you do it? i might need help on discord cause that would be easier than flooding this thread

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it work if i dumped the DLC files from the game and put them in with the normal ones? if so how do you do it? i might need help on discord cause that would be easier than flooding this thread
No that won't work. You will need the special edition.

ContraryBraviary

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded yesterday.First off, wanted to say that this is an amazing effort and I'm having more fun in Fates than I think I've ever had. Wanted to report a potential issue- Mozu was replaced with Lucina in her paralogue, and when I complete it the game crashes.

iiMidnightPheonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to randomize my files, the program stops responding and then shows the bar half way done and stays stuck like that.
FxFaMzR.png
I don't know if I did anything wrong. Please help and thanks in advance.

thane98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to randomize my files, the program stops responding and then shows the bar half way done and stays stuck like that.
FxFaMzR.png
I don't know if I did anything wrong. Please help and thanks in advance.
Run the program through the command line and try randomizing again. You should see an error appear in the console around the time that the randomizer stops responding. Go ahead and post that here so that I can take a look at it.

iiMidnightPheonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run the program through the command line and try randomizing again. You should see an error appear in the console around the time that the randomizer stops responding. Go ahead and post that here so that I can take a look at it.
Whenever I try to do that, an error doesn't pop up. I also try doing it with Birthright but I keep getting the same problem.

Last edited by iiMidnightPheonix,

thane98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to do that, an error doesn't pop up.
Alright. I might be able to narrow things down based off of that information.

Additionally, have you tried using the latest release? It looks like you are running Beta 4-2 based off the screenshot. Are you having similar issues on Beta 5?

iiMidnightPheonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Additionally, have you tried using the latest release? It looks like you are running Beta 4-2 based off the screenshot. Are you having similar issues on Beta 5?
I'll try seeing if it works on Beta 5. I'll tell ya later to see if it works or not. And the Beta I was using was 4-1.

iiMidnightPheonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'll try seeing if it works on Beta 5. I'll tell ya later to see if it works or not. And the Beta I was using was 4-1.
I got the Beta 5 but I don't know how to make it randomized for Birthright and Revelations (or All Paths)

MrMewtwo12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So whenever I hit randomize, nothing happens, and the program stays like that (I can still select options and remove options). Additionally, when I try to randomize Children, the program says it stops responding. This is what I am trying to randomize (and I want to do Children, but if I can't due to the program not responding, that is fine too)
CvKfN4g.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo