ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Quest Monsters 3D: Terry's Wonderland - Translation Patch

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the project is stuck or maybe stopped. There isnt any information about the progress or their intention.
Might be waiting until they have something more to show before they update the post. Regardless, I started learning Japanese cause I wanna play it and I am impatient. Haha.

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Might be waiting until they have something more to show before they update the post. Regardless, I started learning Japanese cause I wanna play it and I am impatient. Haha.

Its not the same though. Playing on an other language you dont know good enough its a little...

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not the same though. Playing on an other language you dont know good enough its a little...

Haha, I heard that. I gotta long way to go before its playable for me.

I was hoping with the English release of the Dragon Quest VII and VIII, they would release DQM2 in the West but SE probably doesn't think many people will buy it. Which sucks, cause the originals are some of my favorite Gameboy games.

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Haha, I heard that. I gotta long way to go before its playable for me.

I was hoping with the English release of the Dragon Quest VII and VIII, they would release DQM2 in the West but SE probably doesn't think many people will buy it. Which sucks, cause the originals are some of my favorite Gameboy games.

So why dont you try to make a team and translate dragon quest joker 3 or Dragon Quest Monsters 2 Iru to Ruka to help your japanese progress and help others who want to play these games and cannot learn japanese

Reactions: MajinCubyan

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why dont you try to make a team and translate dragon quest joker 3 or Dragon Quest Monsters 2 Iru to Ruka to help your japanese progress and help others who want to play these games and cannot learn japanese

......... Man, I'm slow, never thought about that. Start lookin' into that once I learn a bit more. Like I said, I got a ways to go yet. Probably be a good way to learn Japanese. Translate it as I'm learnin' it.

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Wanting to learn Japanese and learning it are two very different things.

Japanese is a difficult language to learn. I have partialy translated a ds game with internet help and japanese pdf books (not only google) and understood that exercises like text translation help a lot

Helmax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BelmontSlayer
Hello, i'm a chinese translation group's hacker, and we have released a menu/skill/item/monster translated but without dialog version.
Many players like this game and they ask for full-translated version.
With much effort i still failed to descrypt the dialog, so can u help me a little, maybe just tell me the file format of dialog. Thanks a lot.
PM me Darkdrium, we can talk about this privately.

Easton West

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like watching gameplay videos of Terry's Wonderland 3D. But the ones I've been watching have been so straightforward, just zipping from one plot event to the next. I like it even better when the player is kind of lost, and reads lots of tutorials, and talks to lots of random NPCs, and searches the bookshelves, and maybe even gets beaten and taunted a bit by the bosses. If anyone knows of any videos like that, I'd appreciate a link!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F