ROM Hack [WIP] Animal Crossing New Leaf music swap

SonicHyuga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind listening to the old music for a change. If you need some help, I can probably get some stuff from the GC version.

For example, you'll probably want the Rainy Day music without the rain sfx. Don't particularly want to do the hourly themes since they require some heavy editing, but I might consider it.

herolarcio

The difference is night and day.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind listening to the old music for a change. If you need some help, I can probably get some stuff from the GC version.

For example, you'll probably want the Rainy Day music without the rain sfx. Don't particularly want to do the hourly themes since they require some heavy editing, but I might consider it.

That'd help tons! Thanks! Music from the GC version side of things are kinda slow-coming, so I can use all of the bcstms I can get :P

By the way if you're the SonicHyuga from Youtube, I like your videos! Thanks for looking at my project!

herolarcio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If nothing changes after the update is pushed I'll post a zip with the modified files that you can replace in your own romFS.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

edit: uh, it's about amiibos..
Plus if you look on the picture of Wisp there's a HHD exclusive table behind the player. Methinks HHD items are being thrown in!

Reactions: Deleted User

herolarcio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you use to convert the music? I tried using a mp3 to bcstm converter (forogt which one) a LOOOONG time ago and the game would crash when the music started to play :(
I downloaded the 24 hour music from the brawlcustommusic place (brawlbrstms3's site) and converted some mp3 tracks to brstm with looping audio converter, then used YATA+ to convert the brstm to bcstm.

herolarcio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. Now that I have my good ol' laptop back I'll continue progress. But still, don't expect a release until AFTER NL 1.2/1.1 (idk if they will count the japanese update in the version numbers or not) comes out in case things change.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Alright. Now that I have my good ol' laptop back I'll continue progress. But still, don't expect a release until AFTER NL 1.2/1.1 (idk if they will count the japanese update in the version numbers or not) comes out in case things change.
Awesome!! Glad you're back!!

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the only worry I have now. Idk if it'll work well with WA
Unfortunately no, it won't work. HANS doesn't read update data, so your best bet is to release it as a layeredfs NTR plugin, or maybe you can use Luma 3DS, since it's got external romfs loading somewhere :)

herolarcio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately no, it won't work. HANS doesn't read update data, so your best bet is to release it as a layeredfs NTR plugin, or maybe you can use Luma 3DS, since it's got external romfs loading somewhere :)
Even with A9LH it still takes AGES to load stuff when using layeredFS on o3DS

herolarcio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once I get layeredFS working. I have no idea why mine is so slow though. It takes like 2 minutes to go somewhere from a loading screen and I don't know why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol