Homebrew [WIP] 3DeSmume (DS emulator for 3DS)

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
See this is the worrying thing. Will all devs dump the 3DS and start coding for the Vita's? I for one hope not but I can see it happening
3ds is literally cracked wide open, the only things left that people want are the benefits of having the full bootrom ( keys, etc) & Native DS game loading. Possibility is slim of both though... There will most likely always be homebrew Devs popping up for 3ds but big projects such as the ones above may never happen especially since there is a whole new console to be explored... Vita deserves some light to keep its scene active like when 3ds homebrew first came around. That's just my opinion though :)

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3ds is literally cracked wide open, the only things left that people want are the benefits of having the full bootrom ( keys, etc) & Native DS game loading. Possibility is slim of both though...
And the answer to that isn't because of devs "moving to Vita" it's due to all the anti-piracy devs.

Reactions: Slattz
D

Deleted User

Hmmm, I wonder how hard it would be if I tried to manually merge some of these sources.... And maybe if I included some sort of rom menu

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also... I found that @Nanquitas has a good example of the touchscreen support in the ACNL Multi Cheat for NTR in his debug version

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, go easy on them. They're new. :P
Screenshot_20160901-161722.png
Screenshot_20160901-161750.jpg
Screenshot_20160901-161823.jpg

Sorry. I had to.

Site & Scene News