Homebrew [WIP] 3DeSmume (DS emulator for 3DS)

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If searching for a file on the sd card and blitting a random square on the screen with what it seems like an improper initialization is your definition of an emulator... this is actually an emulator

Unfortunately i can't post a proof because decompiling requires a software that costs almost like 50 copies of Cubic Ninja and, as you can imagine, it doesn't *exactly* belong to me. Anyway i'll stop shitposting, luckily enough this topic has made my day while i'm stuck in bed for a fever

You haven't done anything. I'm myself currently looking into the executable and found several things that make me think it's actually what it is supposed to be. Just looking at the strings is enough of a hint, a guy making a fake wouldn't have bothered doing this.
upload_2016-6-9_15-44-57.png

Reactions: Bedel

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg you know now I think I'm in love with you. Don't know who are you, where do you live, if you're a men or a women, but... omg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You haven't done anything. I'm myself currently looking into the executable and found several things that make me think it's actually what it is supposed to be. Just looking at the strings is enough of a hint, a guy making a fake wouldn't have bothered doing this.
View attachment 52321
The offset is 0x00059F10, for anyone who wants to search for it.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

MasterFeizz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@shutterbug2000 Just like the last time when you compiled the DosBox core for Retroarch, you have to release the sources or pull the releases you made, or else it's a violation of the GPL. Don't go public until you are ready to comply with the licenses, that's why some people don't like some of the open source software licenses.

Last edited by MasterFeizz,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried out SyobonActionDS, and the yellow screen only appeared for a split-second. After that, it was mostly black with yellow glitched graphics.
Maybe 'cause it's a homebrew rom.

In @shutterbug2000 we trust.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night, good luck tomorrow