Windows XP

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by prowler, Oct 16, 2009.

Oct 16, 2009

Windows XP by prowler at 11:36 AM (619 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. prowler
    OP

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    I have got Windows on my computer (not the one i'm using) It's a fresh install, and for some reason it won't connect to the internet, i did i demo of Ubuntu on it, and the Internet connects on that.
    I have no idea to get the internet to connect to Windows, i tryed settings no luck. Help lol (:

2. IzzehO

Member IzzehO GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Have you got the drivers installed? does the lan show it being connect? More info is needed...

3. Hardkaare

Member Hardkaare GBAtemp Fan

Vietnam
    Did you try finding any drivers?

4. prowler
    OP

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    It doesnt show any internet connection, and it says there isnt a wire connect, but there is :S
    And i tryed finding drivers. Would a windows update work? Because they took all that out, cus i downloaded off internet

edit; on the download i did, it says theres stuff not included, i'll need to do a windows update manually. Ahh im confused >_

5. Elritha

Member Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    Do you happen to have the motherboard install disk at hand? You probably have to go to the manufacturer website and download LAN drivers.

6. prowler
    OP

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    I don't have one of them, but i went to the website and downloaded the drivers that wasn't installed, and it works now [​IMG]