Windows phone?

hatredg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not many posts about them so they dont get there own section? otherwise i think your posting where you should about them. but i think Apple and android products dominate the market right now. seems like there isnt much buzz over any other smartphones.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Windows phones aren't really that popular. I never actually see anyone ever talking about them, not do I even see people in real life owning them. Most people own Android phones and iPhones.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's simply because there aren't enough posts specifically about Windows Phone for it to warrant it's own subforum. If you'd like some sort of Windows Phone thread go ahead and make it here in the Mobile Phones & Media Players section.

At the very least I don't see a Windows Phone specific section coming along until Windows Phone 8 is released.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally i love the UI for the windows phone, but the software and apps are generally poor compared to the robust apps stope and google play markets.

Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bah, that sucks. I knew I shouldn't have gotten this until I did extensive research. Well I guess I'm stuck with this phone until someone releases a hack for it. I know there is one out currently, but it doesn't work with the Nokia lumia 900. Personally, I wish I got a different phone the day I upgraded(considering I didn't even get the tethering plan with it lol) I mean my mom and my dad get an Android and I get a windows phone. Wtf? They made a better decision and I know more than them xD

chains_of_androm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no market share, blackberries probably have greater market share right now. wp8 might shake things up. wp7 was well designed and worked great even on old hardware. can't wait to see what wp8 bring.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Bah, that sucks. I knew I shouldn't have gotten this until I did extensive research. Well I guess I'm stuck with this phone until someone releases a hack for it. I know there is one out currently, but it doesn't work with the Nokia lumia 900. Personally, I wish I got a different phone the day I upgraded(considering I didn't even get the tethering plan with it lol) I mean my mom and my dad get an Android and I get a windows phone. Wtf? They made a better decision and I know more than them xD

Don't fret. Windows phone looks pretty cool to me, from the limited experience I've had with it. There are still plenty of apps and stuff, just look at the app store. Instead of being upset that you got the wrong phone and not many people are talking about it, spend your time playing with and enjoying your new toy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021