i'd rather not use it since idk the source of the issue
Post automatically merged:

should i install this driver too?
https://support.lenovo.com/ve/es/downloads/ds039816

and now it doesnt even appear on the file explorer :(

nor in the disk administrator
I suggest uninstalling that driver again as it may be the reason it's not showing up.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

yogirlalyssa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eject device and reinsert it. this helped with most of my problems when file explorer crashed when i clicked on my lenovo tablet. if that doesn't solve that problem, restart the computer. and if that still doesn't work, you have to get a new sd card.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you could try one of the many file recovery programs that exist, but that's one of the shadiest kind of internet searches you can do nowadays and basically every result is a virus

What? LMAO! That is not true whatsoever. What are you typing in the search box? "fake file recovery software with a virus"?

@Xdqwerty65 Did you try the card in a different PC/laptop? If it can be read in a different PC, use something like Recuva and see if any of the files are savable. If so, copy them to the PC, format your card, then copy them back. Note I said copy, not cut, so you still have the recovered files on the PC if the card stops working again.

As far as it not being read at all, probably due to eraser residue on the contacts. Get the isopropyl alcohol and gently clean them.

Last but not least, stop listening to your older brother. It's clear he has no idea what he's talking about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0