Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Ultralex said:
I think it's possible, but slooow ,like on the Wii. It's kinda senseless

Look what firmware you need to be on
rofl2.gif

QUOTE3) If you have 1.0 firmware put the EBOOT.PBP file under the GAME directory (e.g X:\PSP\GAME\BOCHS where X is the PSP drive). If you have a version 1.5 firmware you need to repackage the file using KXploit. I haven't tested it on a v1.5 firmware so I hope it works. It won't work on newer firmwares (v1.51, v1.52, v2.0) because it's impossible to run homebrew applications on them at this time.

Obviously this was done a long time ago, and ditched the whole idea of it because it just wont work properly

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Timpa, why do you want Win95? If it's for old games have you thought about Dosbox?

Timpa

OP
Trophies
Website
www.almightyclan.tk
XP
Country
im 14 btw. more show off, and see how the psp is gonna handle a os. quite interisting that my liite wonderbox can handle all kind of junk. theres a guy programming ubuntu on psp i think. how cool wouldnt that be?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Timpa said:
im 14 btw. more show off, and see how the psp is gonna handle a os. quite interisting that my liite wonderbox can handle all kind of junk. theres a guy programming ubuntu on psp i think. how cool wouldnt that be?

Not very.

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Watching a Win95 slideshow on PSP is cool?

Take it from me, emulating a different processor architecture on a 333mhz processor just isn't...cool.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Actually, you CAN run win95 through dosbox on the psp. I had win3.1 for a while, but even that was far too slow to use. I wouldn't recommend 95 in a million years, it would take about 10 minutes just to boot up, your battery would be dead by the time you loaded minesweeper or solitaire.

67birdman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
deanxxczx said:
Evilmaster1985 said:
deanxxczx said:
you gotta be kidding me.

Not really: http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/bochspsp.shtml

just drop it, its obvious you don't have a life, your 24 for god's sake, you should be able to handle a bunch of kids arguing with you
biggrin.gif

or is your real age 10?

oh and i bet you googled that, you dont even know if it works. Also, could you read the website that you actually send, and only say it works when you have tried it.
ahahahahaahahahah, good one man

pcbflare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't know about win95 but to be able to run 486 games on psp would be kinda cool with msdos even cooler - i.e. things like xcom, jagged alliance, old adventures etc...

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pcbflare said:
i don't know about win95 but to be able to run 486 games on psp would be kinda cool with msdos even cooler - i.e. things like xcom, jagged alliance, old adventures etc...

you can play xcom via popsloader

vscumm for most other old stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1