Homebrew Windows 95 on N3DS

D

Deleted User

if you're talking about the "No Core" issue, that was solved some time ago. other than that, it's been working fine on my systems so far.
Yeah, I know that was fixed. I was referring to reports of problems with certain cores. (MAME, perhaps?)

Reactions: zerox521

LemmyT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't figure out how to use the mouse. Is there a way to bind the analog stick to mouse controls?

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
View attachment 34084 I'm getting this with my w95.img.exe file... what should I do???
I'm getting a different error, but it has a very similar screen, Windows doesn't boot at all. It just says: "Z:\>SET BLASTER-AZZ0 I7 D1 H5 T6" and on the next line a blank "Z:\>". I have two files on the root of my miniSD, "w95.img" and "win3ds.bat". Any clues?

Last edited by Nyannurs,

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 34084 I'm getting this with my w95.img.exe file... what should I do???

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

:sad:

Has anyone found a solution for this? I have the W95.img and win3ds.bat at the root of my sd card, I changed the name of the .3dsx to win3ds as I did with the folder.
Any ideas yet?

The only difference between my problem and his is that he was able to make more lines of text as if he were typing appear...

Last edited by Wolfy,

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Has anyone found a solution for this? I have the W95.img and win3ds.bat at the root of my sd card, I changed the name of the .3dsx to win3ds as I did with the folder.
Any ideas yet?

The only difference between my problem and his is that he was able to make more lines of text as if he were typing appear...
I fixed it. Place the "win3ds.bat" file and the "W95.img" file into its own folder in the root of the SD card, name it whatever you want, then from the .3dsx run the .bat inside the folder.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I think it's just a configuration option that was mishandled in the code that is preventing O3DS access. Once a source is available, it can probably get fixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8