::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I had like 1000 fonts on my fonts folder and after doing a cleanup I seem to have deleted some system fonts and as a result some things don't show up correctly in windows, It's really irritating...
I wonder if anyone could upload his fonts in a rar or something so I could have all of the system fonts I deleted.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try a system restore
biggrin.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did you get a font pack originally?

I did that before because I thought it'd be useful and or cool and I noticed it slowed down my pc, was mostly useless and crap

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
xJonny said:
Did you get a font pack originally?

I did that before because I thought it'd be useful and or cool and I noticed it slowed down my pc, was mostly useless and crap
yeah, but with this windows install, I havn't installed most of them.
I don't know who made it originally, but I do know they're good for photoshops, sigs ect...

Kerian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dafont.com has plenty of GREAT fonts, free to use and download, and lots of them can even be used for commercial projects.

The site features fast downloads, and previews for each character that font can display. So you know what you are getting
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Does it taste like... chicken?