juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the RTM right now (hurray for buddy with tech net!!!) and it's great. Finally used the libraries and they are teh awshum!!! Very good so far but my only complaint is that alcohol soft effed up the emu drivers so Microsoft blacklisted alcohol 120 for the time being since it causes endless blue screens!!!! (which is weird cause it was flawless on the RC)

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
razorback78 said:
i haven't tried using windows 7 yet but does this software eats lots ram like windows vista?

from my experience it uses a bit more than XP, but way less than shitsta

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
playallday said:
Windows 7 is a lot better if you ask me. And Vista isn't half as bad as people make it out to be...
This. Vista ain't bad - just a little power-hungry, Win 7 is better though.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Minox_IX said:
playallday said:
Windows 7 is a lot better if you ask me. And Vista isn't half as bad as people make it out to be...
This. Vista ain't bad - just a little power-hungry, Win 7 is better though.
"Power-hungry"? I can run Vista fine on a 1GB, 3GHz, 7300GT 128MB computer! That is VERY low end if you ask me.

D

Deleted_171835

Windows 7 is obviously better than Vista (duh). There wasn't really anything wrong with Vista. Well maybe it was a bit resource intensive but on my 2 GB, AMD Athlon 64 bit 3800 it ran fine. Get Windows 7 and love it.
smileipb2.png

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raki said:
razorback78 said:
i haven't tried using windows 7 yet but does this software eats lots ram like windows vista?

from my experience it uses a bit more than XP, but way less than shitsta
ok thanks for the info. well windows 7 is very well favored might as well get it. thanks again.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
vista was shit in my opinionen, I used it on my laptop and it gave me problems with frozen programs, bluescreens (yay they still exist...), power loss while booting(no joke) and many more stuff...none of those appeared again in windows 7...

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IT is worth it.... I'm running it now, And i even use DJ usb/fire equipment and it works great... 1ms latency outputs. Not to mention all the extras and polish they added....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse