win an iTouchDS at moonbooks

bobslack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
mbmaycontest.png

The Moon Books Project is pleased to announce the May Moon Books Review Contest. We will be giving away 8 iTouchDS cards on May 31st to the winners. Review categories include DS games, DS hardware, DS homebrew, movies and books.

Click here for more info

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I'm signing up as well. Man, this'll make me feel like I'm in school again writing essays. But at lesat there's a chance of winning a prize.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cory1492 said:
Bah, last time I entered a contest that was "in affiliation with M3Adapter.com", the result was worthless. 4 months and still not a word.

Have you e-mailed them informing them? Sometimes you just gotta bug'em until they give in.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
cory1492 said:
Bah, last time I entered a contest that was "in affiliation with M3Adapter.com", the result was worthless. 4 months and still not a word.

Have you e-mailed them informing them? Sometimes you just gotta bug'em until they give in.
Feel free to look into it yourself (gba-nds.com), even Brandon from the above mentioned site tried to help get a response out of them and there has been... absolutely nothing. Considering M3 is the sponsor, the least I'd hope for is word from them about loosing (no, not lose-ing, loose-ing) ties to the previously sponsored contest that has obviously gone amok before offering contributions on a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill