Win a trip to Gamescom 2013!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by T-hug, Jun 27, 2013.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    [​IMG]
    The EU PlayStation Blog have posted the following competition:

One winner, plus their guest, will claim the following prize package:

-Two tickets to Gamescom 2013 for Wednesday 21st August 2013 and Thursday 22nd August 2013
    -Two tickets to the PlayStation Press Conference on Tuesday 20th August 2013
    -Return flights, outbound on Monday 19th August 2013 and inbound on Friday 23rd August 2013
    -Four nights accommodation in a double or twin room at a four star hotel, including breakfast
    -Return transport from Cologne airport to the hotel
    -Return transport from the hotel to the Press Conference on 20th August 2013
    -£500 spending money

To be in with a chance of winning you’ll need to correctly answer six multiple choice questions concerning PS4 in the fastest possible time. Take note – you can only enter once, and the timer is measured to three decimal places to prevent a tie. Go straight to our competition site when you’re ready to get started. Good luck!
    Please note that the competition is subject to terms and conditions and is only open to respondents from participating countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and UK.

Enter here

2. Ethevion

Ethevion Wannabe Artist

Sep 23, 2010
    Canada
    No Canadian love :(

gamefan5 likes this.
  3. Ace Overclocked

Ace Overclocked My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Jul 30, 2010
    Italy
    Somewhere
    What the hell? No Italy D:

4. TackyPie

TackyPie GBAtemp Fan

Jul 4, 2012
    United States
    What is Gamescom? Is it something like E3?

5. Youkai

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    Hmm the homepage says it is on cologne ... just about 30 min away from where I live ... so only the 500£ would be interesting even though I don't know what you would buy with £ in Germany as we only take € here XD

6. ilman

ilman Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser

Jul 25, 2010
    Shibuya
    No Bulgaria...damn.

7. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Gambia, The
    ...obviously there are several ways to redo this whole thing, right?

8. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Well I've entered with 4 different emails and the 4th time I literally couldn't do it any quicker.
    The questions are random but I got some repeats and was answering before reading the whole line. My best entry will be as fast as my browser/connection could load it. I also used my tablet, more precise.

9. DaRk_ViVi

DaRk_ViVi Sending you back... to the future!

Apr 13, 2004
    Italy
    Asti, Italy
    This is awesome! I'm gonna enter as soon as pos.... WHAT THE HELL? WHERE IS ITALY? :angry:

:hateit: :hateit: :hateit: :hateit: :hateit: :hateit: :hateit: :hateit:

10. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    Isn't this somewhat a competition of connection speed?

11. Aeter

Aeter A walking contradiction

Apr 1, 2009
    Netherlands
    The lands of nether
    More reaction and knowledge.
    Entered first 3 times with bogus emails so I could learn the questions.
    The fourth time entered with real email, and got the answers as soon as I saw them, didn't need to read the questions anymore, since I knew the answer through the answers shown.
    But there will probably always be someone who's faster or tries to cheat in some other way.

12. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    Yea, what I meant was lets say 100 people answear with the fastest speed humanly possible, of thoses 100 there will be multiple times for each due to, download/upload time and latency. How much I am uncertain. In mmos if the server was in japan and the player was in the east coast I remember people saying it was around .10 seconds (I could be wrong) but that is with everyone already having downloaded the map area.

13. stylemalls7
    This message by stylemalls7 has been removed from public view by Depravo, Jun 30, 2013.
    Jun 30, 2013