pikpol

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would like to participate as well with my entry:

Her name is: Violletta
Type: fairy

The moveset based on how you trains her.

Possible (battle) moveset:
-Perish song
-Rapid spin
-Hyper Voice
-Metal sound

Possible (contest) moveset:
-sing
-moonlight
-Disarming voice
-Echoed Voice

Ability:
1. Soundproof
2. hidden ability: her form adepts to her situation (battle/contest)

Violetta is the first Pokémon who is based on a music instrument!
The gender is always female.
She has 2 forms, a light one, and a darker one.
It's a Pokémon who fits both, contest masters and Pokémon masters!

Her moves are based on music. But of course she also can do others.

According how you train her she change form (white black).

The white one:
This violletta is the basic form.
The white form is the contest form.
She plays relaxing and sad music for her trainer that would empress everyone at contest.
If she wins a master contest she will evolves into a Contrabella, the contrabass pokémon.

The dark one:
This is violletta's battle form.
In this form, she plays more aggressive and faster songs that challenging her foes and encourage her party.

If you trains her to level 50, she becomes a Guizelle, The rock pokémon!

Still think this is one of the best of this competition. Think away the Strings and you've got a brand new Kalos Pokémon!
Great Job @JordenNixNix

Reactions: JordenNixNix
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yeah .. since this contest started I was thinking if was to use in a romhack/ history or something XD well the same about my entry o3o
I was more generally speaking to everyone who watched this contest, but yeah, if you're working on a romhack, go for it!
Maybe if you want, I could help. I'm kinda good at drawing/spriting, and I think I'm a creative guy, I guess... :sleep:

Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was more generally speaking to everyone who watched this contest, but yeah, if you're working on a romhack, go for it!
Maybe if you want, I could help. I'm kinda good at drawing/spriting, and I think I'm a creative guy, I guess... :sleep:
you could start a project XD there are alot of tutorials and toold for GBA hacking ... if youw ant DS you have to go verry deep looking for stuff XD

I have a project for pokehack (besides the translations) but I have no way to start it yet :B but have a theme in another game so the po/fakemon should be based on that haha

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
not yet ... I think it would take a time to arrive , last thing I got from united kingdom (an amiibo I bougth from a pal here in gbatemp) needed about 42 days to arrive .A. but the minimum would be 2~3 weeks I guess...
*waiting anxiously *ajshajshajsh
It was sent, I provided proof of that

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well It was over a year this ended but I have got nothing :x
I don't think it was Yusuo's fault, he me sent photos of the box with my address there and of the receipt.
Because it was without the senders address and tracking, the postal service there told me that they could do nothing about that, even showing the photos, I asked them several times. One time I bought an amiibo from UK and the sender had sent it in the same way (no tracking and sender address) but it arrived, took a time but come :v this one is more than a year late so I think it must be in another person hands already or lost somewhere xp
also I don't think it come and someone from home hid it from me lol every time I get something everybody wants to know what is XD
So well, I think it's right to tell you guys about that :v also if someday it comes or something else happens I can update the situation lol

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
(sorry for the necrobump)
I was talking with friends about how strange is our postal service here, that we import stuff, sometime take only like 4+ months, others in a week it came lol (when they do came)
And they reminded me about this contest, and that it's over two years and it haven't arrived yet, probably they took it on the way here :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: same goes with most mammals