WIN A MODDED 3DS, create a pokemon competition

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ohh I used fire alpaca until medibang come (was cloud alpaca earlier xD) they are much diferent now?

I agree about the luck part x3x

h D: even with the ask part? lol
Im not going to do the ask part i set the rules, its not fair to change them now, but I got to admit this is bloody difficult, hence the hat pick

Reactions: Sliter

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Everyones drawings were amazing, and trust me, this decision was very hard. I'll run another one of these in a month or 2 I think, but come up with some actual good prizes for the runners up as well

Reactions: VinsCool and Sliter

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm the only one who actually used paint ONLY lol.

I'm pretty good with photofiltre studio x, but it's too late now haha

Good luck to everyone :)

Nope, I used paint only too :) Didn't even use my huge ass Wacom board! ;P

I don't know what hrth means, but I'll use it anyways becaues of the clapping animation xD

:hrth:
Hrth is the best thing ever. (For real, it was a test message someone typed in the testing area of the forum (which now is "The Edge of the Forum") and people replied with hrth, and so hrth was born :)

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Congratulations Sliter!That was fun! Thanks for hosting this yusuo! :grog:
thanks!!

Congrats Sliter. Well I guess I wasted about 5 hours.
thanks! and don't be sad, every piece of work you do is an improve you get... I've took part in a lot of contest with big efforts and won nothing there, but learned more, and the taking the competition part òwo)/
come on think how sad is making this and the contest being just cancelled because of no reason ¬¬ (was an stupid contest from stupid people anyway xp)
So don't be sad and keep trying!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And well, any comments from the judge about the favorite top 3(5?)? XD

Reactions: GalladeGuy

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Congratulations Sliter :)

A personal favourite was the Halloween one, especially that light blue sketch... but that was mostly based on the art (which I know wasn't the main focus of the competition).

I am really happy I didn't make the top 3 (and probably not even top 10)! I didn't want to submit a halfassed entry, but then I just thought about Pokémon in general, that they add two things and tweak the name a bit. And the first thing to come to my mind was The Knights Who Say Ni! and Shrubbery... Nishrub. I just had to submit that :P Haven't even seen the movie for many years.

And a big thanks to yusuo for hosting a competition like this! That's really neat :)

Reactions: Sliter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9