Apple Will this work for ipod touch 4

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
This:http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/cellphone/e66e/ or this:http://www.boxwave.com/products/keyboardbuddycase/apple-iphone-4-keyboard-buddy-case_3968.htm or if they don't work suggest me one.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
The iPod would pair with the keyboard it just won't fit in the case. As I understand the width and length should be about the same though so a bit of padding might make the case usable.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Some thin foam should do it. The iPhone4 is a bit taller than an iPT (4.4in instead of 4.5in) and is 9.3mm thick instead of 7.2mm.
The power button may cause issue and the headphone jack definitely will (its on the top of the iPhone but the bottom of the iPod). A bit of drilling through plastic would work though (in theory)

MrCooper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sop said:
What about the 3GS one?
It would work for either but fitting them in to the case is the problem with the 3GS it might not fit (being too big) and with the iPod Touch 4 there would be so much wiggle room that it would scratch the cheap chrome on the back side of it. And it would do away with the use of both cameras unless you figured some way to get padding to fit to where it would leave a space for that.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
R_U_SERIOUS___by_Aangie2006.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol