1. yaykittykitty

OP yaykittykitty Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I used NHSE to edit my animal crossing gamesave, I removed the beach using flatten acres and now the beach has totally gone and it looks weird, my friend says other people have done this and gone online by transferring it to a non hacked switch, my question is how risky is it to use a gamesave with the beach removed / flattened so it’s just green ground?

2. notrea11y

notrea11y GBAtemp Regular

Germany
  3. yaykittykitty

Newcomer

United Kingdom
    First time I loaded the gamesave it spawned an error and wanted to send a report so I said No to that but I think it’s because the game art had a read error also

4. WiiEJECT

WiiEJECT The One and Only

Argentina
    Nintendo is constantly checking the integrity of the software inside the console. Any kind modification can cause a ban.

laramie likes this.
  5. abda

abda Member
    Newcomer

United Arab Emirates
    Yes, Nintendo is constantly double-checking the integrity and I think if you upload it, they will probably catch you soon.

6. yaykittykitty

Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Good job I didn’t upload it.

7. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    As far as I know pokemon SW/SH is fine in save editing, hell I store all of my complete shiny/non-shiny dex into pokemon home. But its usually highly competitive games that have an Anti Cheat system that bans against any form of hacks. So if Animal Crossing has a an Anti Cheat then yes you can be banned if the save file was not originated from your game or if you made crazy edits. Honestly tho anyone who has a hacked switch shouldn't even bother uploading their saves anyway since we can make our own backups.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - gamesave, banned,