Transfer save games from Switch console to PC Yuzu emulator

SenSx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I want to transfer my game saves from my Nintendo switch console to the PC emulator Yuzu.
I actually don't really know how to do that, but I heard I need to hack my switch with Checkpoint or EdiZon in order to dump my savedata from the Switch.

Problem: Do the console or account risk to get ban ?
Can I remove that hack right after dumping the saves without traces and Nintendo noticing ?
My Switch is a V1 but it is patched, can I still use that hack to dump my saves ?
Is it possible to transfer the saves to another V1 switch and do the trick on that second switch for not taking any risks with the first Switch ?

Thanks for any help, I have never done that before.

SenSx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok thanks

But does that modchip and save dumping can get me ban by Nintendo ?
Is there a way to transfer the saves to another unpatched V1 switch console (so no need for modchip and I don't mind as much if the second console gets banned ?)

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can make an emunand where you wouldn't get banned with a modchip. Most likely you wouldn't get banned unless you play a pirated game.

Without a modchip you can only do things the official way you might be able to transfer the saves by adding your account to the other Switch and if it's unpatched you can get to RCM without a modchip and transfer the saves to your PC.

SenSx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh ok thanks.

So transfering the saves to the other swith by adding the account to the other does not require to patch it ?

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to be able to answer any more of these questions because I've actually never had a legit unhacked Switch I hacked mine day 1 I just googled that you can login to your account on another Switch and get your saves. But you might be risking your account if you later hack that Switch.

SenSx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes that's true, I wish there was a way to really know...

Thanks anway, If anyone knows how to do that and if it is risky I would really appreciate to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto