Hacking Will my Flash 2 Advance card boot up on DS Lite?

• Thread starter Adent
  • Start date
  • Views 1,208
  • Replies 3
A

Adent

OP
Okay I'm finally going to buy a DS Lite but I still want to play GBA games. Will the Flash 2 Advance Card boot up in a DS Lite without the need of a passcard? I'm not getting rid of my GBA but if I could just carry around a DSL with both the R4 and F2A then it would be more convenient. If the F2A does boot up in a DSL will it boot up in a DSL from the passme option in the R4 gui?

To clarify further I am not looking to boot up DS games from my F2A card. Also would you recommend buying a $22 Sandisk 1gb Micro SD over a $12 kingston 1gb micro sd? I don't care about that one castelvania game but I don't want to get a card thats going to crap out on me either.

rippon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yup, mine F2A works just fine for GBA games without a passcard. If I recall, I think I also used it with the original passme kit to do homebrew way back in the day, but that might have been a different flash kit.

Also, the Kingston 1GB microSD is GREAT, don't spend the extra money for the Sandisk.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why would Kingston make memory cards that "crap out"?
Some people are brand loyal or recognize a brand and trust it immediately, and I understand it and might even do the same.

But I'd go with the Kingston. It's cheaper.

A

Adent

OP
The price just seemed too good to be true.
wink.gif
I just ordered the Kingston 1gb micro SD from New EGG and the R4 DS from modchipstore.com. Now I just have to track down a DS which is very scarce.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi