Hacking WiiWare North American Games Released Online!

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
HaloBenish said:
installing a wad doesnt affect the fact that you never bought it from the shop channel, and the shop channel knows that

Wrong. If I install a wad, I can re-download the game as if I've already bought it. What I was wondering is if I install a wad from a different region, could I still re-download from the shop as if I've purchased it as with NTSC-U releases?

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
misticknight said:
nope you cant.

See? That answers my question. I was just curious, thank you for that misticknight.

Maybe a certain someone should know something about the question and topic he/she is posting an answer to before even attempting to do so.

Nunim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JKR Firefox said:
HaloBenish said:
installing a wad doesnt affect the fact that you never bought it from the shop channel, and the shop channel knows that

Wrong. If I install a wad, I can re-download the game as if I've already bought it. What I was wondering is if I install a wad from a different region, could I still re-download from the shop as if I've purchased it as with NTSC-U releases?

You're wrong, the shop channel can tell if you've bought a game or not. If you have bought it then it is tied to your Wii shop account. If you have not bought the game, you may be able to redownload it because the ticket is still remaining but the shop channel can still tell wether or not you've bought a game.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nunim said:
JKR Firefox said:
HaloBenish said:

You're wrong, the shop channel can tell if you've bought a game or not. If you have bought it then it is tied to your Wii shop account. If you have not bought the game, you may be able to redownload it because the ticket is still remaining but the shop channel can still tell wether or not you've bought a game.

Once again, someone who doesn't read. I said, and I quote:

Wrong. If I install a wad, I can re-download the game as if I've already bought it.

Where in that sentence did you see whether or not that I cared about the games being tied to my Wii Shop account? I was only inquiring as to being able to download the games from the Shop again is all if installed from another region. Please read more carefully next time and remember, don't drink and post. Or, better yet, think and post.

Nunim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a new repack out for FF:CC now, it's not super important but if you haven't gotten it yet, you might want to get that version.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
damn damn damn it!!!!!!!!!
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

has anyone gotten any of these work on a japanese wii?

when i region free both has errors 2011&4011

anybody know how to get rid of these errors? but still region free?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Npeaen said:
Nunim said:
There's a new repack out for FF:CC now, it's not super important but if you haven't gotten it yet, you might want to get that version.

What's different?

Do you get the DLC or something?

No.

The DLC is not available with a copy yet.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have FFCC and LostWind if anyone has Pop or TV Show King, I'd be willing to share where I got them from, lol... wife want's those two really bad...

Npeaen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bob Evil said:
Npeaen said:
Nunim said:

What's different?

No.

Then I can't help but be curious as to what the difference is? passed through freethewads?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Npeaen said:
Bob Evil said:
Npeaen said:
Nunim said:

What's different?

No.

Then I can't help but be curious as to what the difference is? passed through freethewads?

Probably ... I have seen a region-free version on a few sites ...

death69inc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Triforce said:
It's a shame that more and more Wii and NDS titles are being released by nobodies via p2p.
Six Japanese WiiWare games out but only 2 have been scene released/ Pre'd.
Now a few USA WiiWare titles out on p2p and no sign of a scene release.

Pretty lame really, people dumping this shit to p2p should try contacting a group so you can get shit released properly.

lol at some of the noobz in this thread, it should be deleted really with the amount of talk about warez sites and PM links etc.. tsk tsk.

Is it not the reason there is independant releases ???
been trying for weeks to figure out why the release lists that have been way outdated on the iND side will not fix it shrugs nice to see release groups coming out with other peoples dumps without any shout out or credit what so ever

Gnimm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't know about you, but it's absolutely impossible for me to redownload an installed VC game. It shows the little Mario animation and gives me a download error immediately afterward.

death69inc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never tried but is something I would never tried even if it did work to easy to reinstall etc why bother to download takes much longer least for me

either case I dont see why anyone would want to dl from the shop if its a none paid for vc title or now wiiware yeah the dlc might be nice but if you want it pay for it lol

thepspgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone help me, i have gotten hold of about 5 JAP region free wiiware games and they all dont seem to work on my wii, they just hang at a black screen, i have updated, and i am on the latest fw

anyone know whats wrong?

P.S (Its a PAL Wii)

MrN !

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well I got Lost Winds working, but FFCC black screens than reloads the menu - I assume this is because I don't have the latest update

I last updated with MARIO KART, is there a newer update on newer games? (My wii is offline.) OR better yet, can you IOS patch wiiware games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol