Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by B-Blue, Oct 17, 2010.
What did they update....is it worth getting?
- Menu screen cleaned up: No longer "glitchy rotating selection" and instead a more tradtional 2D layout as expected.
- Extra Modes are now locked untill conditions fullfilled.
- Remixed music significantly improved. (Drumbeats make a huge difference!)
- Sound mixing fixed. Raining EXP drops are no longer deafening to the ears.
- Map screen no longer covers the entire screen with black. Instead it overlays the map on top of the play.
- Script: "Examinate further" has been corrected to "Examine further"
- Game now supports the GameCube Controller.
They updated everything that needed updating...and the remix music is better, so get it dammit!@#! xD
I might give it a go....not to keen with the whole extras need to be unlocked thing....I've played the game like 5+ times and the extra modes gave me something EXTRA to do when I didn't feel like playing the regular game, but then again I guess it would give me a reason to run through the regular game again. I think this should be on DSI....I think Cave Story works prefect as a handheld title (loved the psp port)
D=< Not DSi, DS!!! Otherwise I would never be able to play it on a handheld device! (lol but Cavestory is awesome)
OMG!!! Dreams do come true!!! but in order to put Cave Story on a DS it would have to be on a cart and I don't think Cave Story is cart material if you get what I mean by that statement
It is TOTALLY cart material.
The game is just too short, though.
What ending did you get?
I think thats what I mean....they probably have to put a lot of extra features in there for a cart release. I guess what I mean is that I couldn't see it happening because if it came out on a cart I'd SOOOO buy it the day of release
When is PAL version coming out??!
im waiting to play it on my pandora
If they put the wii version on the ds(which is totally possible) it would have plenty of features and gameplay to put onto a cart. Besides that, the game is easily as long as any megaman game or even close to being as long as a metroid game. Also the game is better than a majority of games that "ARE" released on carts, I think it would be really popular if advertised correctly and I'm guessing that most current fans of the game would pick it up as well, I know I would!