WiiWare #0732 - Cave Story *UPDATE* (USA)

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Menu screen cleaned up: No longer "glitchy rotating selection" and instead a more tradtional 2D layout as expected.
- Extra Modes are now locked untill conditions fullfilled.
- Remixed music significantly improved. (Drumbeats make a huge difference!)
- Sound mixing fixed. Raining EXP drops are no longer deafening to the ears.
- Map screen no longer covers the entire screen with black. Instead it overlays the map on top of the play.
- Script: "Examinate further" has been corrected to "Examine further"
- Game now supports the GameCube Controller.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I might give it a go....not to keen with the whole extras need to be unlocked thing....I've played the game like 5+ times and the extra modes gave me something EXTRA to do when I didn't feel like playing the regular game, but then again I guess it would give me a reason to run through the regular game again. I think this should be on DSI....I think Cave Story works prefect as a handheld title (loved the psp port)

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
OMG!!! Dreams do come true!!! but in order to put Cave Story on a DS it would have to be on a cart and I don't think Cave Story is cart material if you get what I mean by that statement

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JinTrigger said:
OMG!!! Dreams do come true!!! but in order to put Cave Story on a DS it would have to be on a cart and I don't think Cave Story is cart material if you get what I mean by that statement
It is TOTALLY cart material.

The game is just too short, though.
tongue.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
JinTrigger said:
but in order to put Cave Story on a DS it would have to be on a cart and I don't think Cave Story is cart material if you get what I mean by that statementI guess you haven't heard of DSiWare then.QUOTE(Slyakin @ Oct 17 2010, 08:45 PM) The game is just too short, though.
tongue.gif
What ending did you get?

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I think thats what I mean....they probably have to put a lot of extra features in there for a cart release. I guess what I mean is that I couldn't see it happening because if it came out on a cart I'd SOOOO buy it the day of release

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If they put the wii version on the ds(which is totally possible) it would have plenty of features and gameplay to put onto a cart. Besides that, the game is easily as long as any megaman game or even close to being as long as a metroid game. Also the game is better than a majority of games that "ARE" released on carts, I think it would be really popular if advertised correctly and I'm guessing that most current fans of the game would pick it up as well, I know I would!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night