- Menu screen cleaned up: No longer "glitchy rotating selection" and instead a more tradtional 2D layout as expected.
- Extra Modes are now locked untill conditions fullfilled.
- Remixed music significantly improved. (Drumbeats make a huge difference!)
- Sound mixing fixed. Raining EXP drops are no longer deafening to the ears.
- Map screen no longer covers the entire screen with black. Instead it overlays the map on top of the play.
- Script: "Examinate further" has been corrected to "Examine further"
- Game now supports the GameCube Controller.
I might give it a go....not to keen with the whole extras need to be unlocked thing....I've played the game like 5+ times and the extra modes gave me something EXTRA to do when I didn't feel like playing the regular game, but then again I guess it would give me a reason to run through the regular game again. I think this should be on DSI....I think Cave Story works prefect as a handheld title (loved the psp port)
but in order to put Cave Story on a DS it would have to be on a cart and I don't think Cave Story is cart material if you get what I mean by that statementI guess you haven't heard of DSiWare then.QUOTE(Slyakin @ Oct 17 2010, 08:45 PM) The game is just too short, though.
I think thats what I mean....they probably have to put a lot of extra features in there for a cart release. I guess what I mean is that I couldn't see it happening because if it came out on a cart I'd SOOOO buy it the day of release
If they put the wii version on the ds(which is totally possible) it would have plenty of features and gameplay to put onto a cart. Besides that, the game is easily as long as any megaman game or even close to being as long as a metroid game. Also the game is better than a majority of games that "ARE" released on carts, I think it would be really popular if advertised correctly and I'm guessing that most current fans of the game would pick it up as well, I know I would!
Unfortunately the process of getting games into an EFA is very low level which is why it causes these incompatibilities. I was even thinking about getting a GBA super mini card. I just heard that it gives problems with some roms