WiiWare #0452 - BIT.TRIP BEAT *UPDATE* (USA)

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The update has changes to the levels, unlocking scheme, and miscellaneous game improvements (mainly colors changes and bug fixed).

If you have already purchased Bit.Trip Beat, the update is free of charge. In order to receive the update you simply re-download the updated version of the game.

fuzzyponken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, awesome. I hope this comes to Europe soon. There was a similar update to Gradius Rebirth in Japan a while back that I haven't seen anything of for Europe or America.
Do they announce updates whatsoever? In my mind this should just update automatically if you own the games. How would lesser informed people know that they need to re-download their games?

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
fuzzyponken said:
Oh, awesome. I hope this comes to Europe soon. There was a similar update to Gradius Rebirth in Japan a while back that I haven't seen anything of for Europe or America.
Do they announce updates whatsoever? In my mind this should just update automatically if you own the games. How would lesser informed people know that they need to re-download their games?

I'm guessing they send messages to that person's Wii informing them of an update for the game, kinda like what they do when an update for the Internet Channel is released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1