Status
Not open for further replies.

jules3324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Since my Wii U is US, I'm problably gonna have to wait for release anyway... Would love to be proven wrong, though.

Insertology

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yo, we're almost at 200 pages. At least that's something to brag about. Even if most of it is shitposts...

dreassica

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Because they're all asshats. Like dude if you're gonna brag about having the game early and not dump the ticket just stay off the forum please. Like literally every single person that has gotten the game early has been like oh yeah I'll dump the ticket... 5 minutes later, oh idk I don't want anything to do with piracy. Then why did you even offer in the first place? I'm tired of this shit.

Only this did not happen now. This was posted on a Nintendo facebook community, away from any sort of piracy.
She can't help it that impatient pirates hound the net for evidence of early leaks, and post her pics on this forum and reddit.

RoyFE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Because they're all asshats. Like dude if you're gonna brag about having the game early and not dump the ticket just stay off the forum please. Like literally every single person that has gotten the game early has been like oh yeah I'll dump the ticket... 5 minutes later, oh idk I don't want anything to do with piracy. Then why did you even offer in the first place? I'm tired of this shit.
Yep, im with you, gtfo everyone who presume his copy of the game without leave a dump

Attachments

• descarga.jpg
    descarga.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 299

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's only EU available so i bet EU.
But we are guessing rn
You can dump all the games files with disc2app so it doesn't matter if USA/EUR/JPN
(I guess JPN matters since not everyone knows JPN)
Since my Wii U is US, I'm problably gonna have to wait for release anyway... Would love to be proven wrong, though.
Region free exists you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👀 Where?! 👀 Where!?