Status
Not open for further replies.

MauriceSY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The leaked items from BotW are actually from the Nintendo Switch version. How did the leaker obtain them? He screenshot them and cropped the icons. I'm sure that's how the leaker obtained them, all done through a review copy of the game.

As for the Wii U version, no one has it, except for Nintendo themselves. When will it be released? We don't know.
Please don't state your hole-filled logic as fact.

Reactions: DarthDub

TheOne61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The leaked items from BotW are actually from the Nintendo Switch version. How did the leaker obtain them? He screenshot them and cropped the icons. I'm sure that's how the leaker obtained them, all done through a review copy of the game.

As for the Wii U version, no one has it, except for Nintendo themselves. When will it be released? We don't know.

According to the official eShop. It will still be released March 3 .. so I don't know what you're getting at. It's not delayed or cancelled for the Wii U. I work at BestBuy and can guarentee we are getting our Wii U copies on Monday Feb 27th.

Reactions: DarthDub

Rul3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Wii U final build to compare, so i don't get what you mean.

Also, Those issues can be ironed on Switch, i'm not sure if Wii U would have enough juice to optimize further.

The Wii U is what the game was made for. It was a Wii U game built from the ground up.

Switch is just a port and it lags on the Switch.

Chances are it won't lag on Wii U practically at all besides small drops.

isanchez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii U is what the game was made for. It was a Wii U game built from the ground up.

Switch is just a port and it lags on the Switch.

Chances are it won't lag on Wii U practically at all besides small drops.
I have a feeling that I will lag just like the Switch while walking in tall grass

Rul3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling that I will lag just like the Switch while walking in tall grass
Nah, Switch is trying to upscale a game that was originally 720p to 900p, causing lag.

The Wii U version should be more optimized.

isanchez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, Switch is trying to upscale a game that was originally 720p to 900p, causing lag.

The Wii U version should be more optimized.
I hope so or else my bother will be pissed for making him play it on the Wii U while I play in on the Switch, and have you seen comparison videos of both versions, there is a huge difference in lighting.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's getting like a crack den waiting to score in here, folks need to chill dafuq out.
I want crack

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
My bet: optimization is the last stage of development. BOTW will be optimized at launch for undocked mode. Docked mode will be optimized on DLC development. WiiU version wiil have lag on grass

Rul3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope so or else my bother will be pissed for making him play it on the Wii U while I play in on the Switch, and have you seen comparison videos of both versions, there is a huge difference in lighting.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I want crack
All comparison vids are bad, because the Wii U version is from 2016 E3 (meaning way back around june / july), all Switch footage is recent.

Reactions: iVcU
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol