Status
Not open for further replies.

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
a leak is the biggest spoiler
how is a leak a spoiler?

that's like saying buying a game is a spoiler.

this thread is a discussion of the availability of the actual game. not posting spoilers from the game. there is a huge and distinct difference. if you want to post spoilers from the game there are other threads you can visit.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
how is a leak a spoiler?

that's like saying buying a game is a spoiler.

this thread is a discussion of the availability of the actual game. not posting spoilers from the game. there is a huge and distinct difference. if you want to post spoilers from the game there are other threads you can visit.
the thread is for general leaks of the game, nowhere is it specfied "game files dl only plz" which would be the same as requesting warez so watch your language here...

Manjarate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
So .. I have some news for everyone here. I work at Best Buy part time in the warehouse. Me and my manager have been friends for the past 4 or 5 years and occasionally go out for beers together. I told him how excited I am for this game, and he told me that if I want - I can take one of the WiiU discs home with me on Monday when we get our shipment, as long as I promise to bring it back and purchase it properly on release day. The thing is - I don't know if I'm going to leak it because I don't want to get sued by Nintendo. Also the key I extract from the game will be a NTSC key .. therefore it won't work on the EUR files that are in the wild right now. It would be pointless anyways right?

The only way I'll release the title key is if someone can teach me how to do it completely anon without any possible repercussions.
You already went off anon with that entire post. lol

iVcU

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Has pictures of the version of Wii U in the stock of one of the stores, I will not post since no one cares. Bye.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
POST 1 OF PAGE 100 IS MINE.
Also I don't see the leak coming out from anyone any time soon...
Everyone who has managed to get a copy has refused to leak it so just wait for the release instead...

Last edited by KevinX8,
Reactions: julienbdes

AMartinCorcoles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't done anything yet, so they can't do anything yet.
Okay, first use a VPN which will hide your IP. Then dump the full game with disc2app and upload it to MEGA in a folder, or to GDrive with a fake account. Post the link in 4chan which is totally anonymous.
I think that's it.

Edit: disc2app for DDD since it makes incomplete dumps. Thanks @xtheman166

Last edited by AMartinCorcoles,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tommorrow is my birthday :toot: