Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HHHHHOOOOOOOOOO

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHHHHHHHHHHH1T.

Reviewing info and an option by a respected member mentioned earlier.
WIN.

I think I want try one last time at something before I abandon my project.... Think something was overlooked....
Working mon-fri so fml... guna be busy.... those who have shown interest thank you. My chest is pounding at the thought of actually getting result....

If i dont, im sorry. My knowledge only goes so far, im learning a lot about the wii u by the seat of my pants. I can certainly say ive picked up a lot since i became interested.

Master0fBlunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I use for INJECTION.

dSploit

Yep. Way ahead of you, already got:

QbZ36Oa.jpg

RAMA77j.jpg

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO plaintext, no serial numbers, no user info, nothing, entire thing is encrypted?

If I had to guess, I would say everything is encrypted. File data is certainly encrypted, and the file metadata (like the list of filenames) is most likely encrypted too. It is worth noting that the Wii did not encrypt metadata, but I did look at a Wii U-formatted hard drive and found no recognizable strings. To me, that's a pretty strong indication that Nintendo now encrypts metadata too.

Master0fBlunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had to guess, I would say everything is encrypted. File data is certainly encrypted, and the file metadata (like the list of filenames) is most likely encrypted too. It is worth noting that the Wii did not encrypt metadata, but I did look at a Wii U-formatted hard drive and found no recognizable strings. To me, that's a pretty strong indication that Nintendo now encrypts metadata too.

Pretty much figured that a loooong time ago hehe. They wana encrypt your ext hdds too lol, that was my first sign. Big N has its last precious investment on lockdown lol.

mixelpixx

hardware monkey
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Why did a bunch of script kiddies hijack this thread with unrelated android tools?" --said the dumb cunt.

Can't believe someone who writes game scripting for a crap game called me a script kiddie...This why hacking these days stinks. It's like having to sort through a stack of needles to find a needle that knows something. I am trying to help. If you need my resume' just ask, Ill send it.

Go read back through see about injecting java into the browser for exploit.

Also what qualifies you to talk like that to me again?

Master0fBlunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can we use this for evil?:tpi:

Not sure, but its fun learn.
Whats stopping me is lack of a controlled setting. Not enough hardware, time, and $ to get a solid answer about what it is. I hope that creepy guy that posted in the 5.3.0 update post isnt spying on me lmao.

Master0fBlunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the outbursts.....

Nobody here builds RS-25 rockets sooooo...
This should be an opportunity to learn and share... IMHO...

But yeh if i can pull something off here, i'll have a solid door. Maybe to nothing, but fun nonetheless.

spillows

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WfwHLXj.jpg

Got the same error today playing Black Ops 2, under normal team deathmatch, on map RAID. Wasn't even pressing anything, just walking inside a building when it popped up. The match lagged every so often. Played on the gamepad so I couldn't display on HDMI as it doesn't even display once the error appears.

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WfwHLXj.jpg

Got the same error today playing Black Ops 2, under normal team deathmatch, on map RAID. Wasn't even pressing anything, just walking inside a building when it popped up. The match lagged every so often. Played on the gamepad so I couldn't display on HDMI as it doesn't even display once the error appears.
Why did you use the light in the back round ? where you trying to brighten the picture LOL

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Why did a bunch of script kiddies hijack this thread with unrelated android tools?" --said the dumb cunt.

Can't believe someone who writes game scripting for a crap game called me a script kiddie...This why hacking these days stinks. It's like having to sort through a stack of needles to find a needle that knows something. I am trying to help. If you need my resume' just ask, Ill send it.

Go read back through see about injecting java into the browser for exploit.

Also what qualifies you to talk like that to me again?

Some people tend to be very ungrateful here. I think part of the problem is they're jealous of what others know, so instead of trying to learn themselves, they try to discredit those who do actually know what they're talking about.

Packet injection isn't a bad idea at all. Seeing as webkit is already littered with bugs, I'm sure something could be triggered using packet injection the right way. Triggering an exploit in game, would be much more difficult I presume and like Marionumber1 said, it would be a lot simpler to gain kernel access using webkit then an in game exploit anyways. It would certainly be possible to develop an in game userland exploit, but trying to break out further than that would be difficult. Granted there are viruses now that can "spill" outside of a virtual machine (they're very rare, but they do exist), its no easy task to write one (heck, I wouldn't even know where to start XD). You would need to take a similar approach to break out of the in game sandbox MN1 is talking about, I assume (correct me if I'm wrong here).

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It said mp raid right on the pic.
It appears to be an issue with the last update on the server. Possibly the server is fetching the patch and your wii u isn't loading it fast enough to satisfy the server. The date on the top of the stack trace is the last date that particular map was updated.
I'll put this in easier terms. Say I have a self patched copy of black ops running on my wii. When I attempt to connect to a public match it throws me out. Now say I share this patched game with 8 people and all 8 get in the same public lobby. We all get connected. (now the wii u and wii u servers do better checking so getting a patch game online in public would be a great deal harder than the wii)
The issue that you get here is when it checks your data it doesn't match the data of everyone else so it boots you out and jumps to a code dump screen.
And since you guys keep posting it wondering if its exploitable I am going to go out on a limb here and say you haven't altered your game. So that would leave us a either a bug in the game, a bug in the wii u filesystem, a bug in the app data, a bug in the server, or poor internet connection. (your connection may be the worlds greatest but every once in a while everybody get bottle necked and packets are lost)
I can tell you if it's a bug in the game it's useless in terms of exploitation. If it's the filesystem I doubt it would be able to be used for exploitation. If it's the app/app data then good luck exploiting it for anything. If it's the server well one would have to hack the server then apply a patch that allows it to connect with mismatched data and prior to that one would have to hack the wii u to patch the data at will. If it's your internet connection well shit happens??

Reactions: T3GZdev

Maxx0911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This happened to me multiple times already, but I don't know what triggers it. The maps where it happens the most are Hijacked, Drone, and Raid. I think it has something to do with the Internet connection, but I'm not sure.
Some Detail's of my Console and Game: I have a softmodded EU Wii U with Homebrew Launcher, about 16 Homebrew Applications and Cold boot Haxchi.
I downloaded Black Ops 2 (US version) from the site you don't talk about, so it's not on disk, and I got the updates from Wii U USB Helper. I have not modded it myself but I played in some modded lobbies.
Maybe that'll help you guys out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)