Hacking WiiU HDD on Another WiiU?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CORE
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,647
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Likes Likes 2

CORE

3:16
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2018
Messages
1,237
Solutions
1
Reaction score
1,647
Trophies
1
XP
2,748
Country
United Kingdom
This has probably been asked before but.

I have a HDD filled with Games Installed via Wup Installer.
I have a 2nd WiiU now can I use this HDD or Clone it for the 2nd WiiU.
Basically trying to save time on installing all over again via Wup Installer besides the fact I dont have a Spare Drive.
 
I'm very interested in another wii u for back up. Is it easily to clone my current hard drive to the 2nd console?

I'm almost dreading injecting every GC, wii n wii u games again.
 
I'm very interested in another wii u for back up. Is it easily to clone my current hard drive to the 2nd console?

I'm almost dreading injecting every GC, wii n wii u games again.

It's not possible to make a drive work on two Wii Us period. How do you think I feel I've got 300 games and that ISO site that had like a thousand injects is gone. I just have to hope my 8 gb launch Wii U lasts forever lol.
 
Last edited by JayMathis,
  • Like
Reactions: jeannotte
It would have been cool if a homebrew app that somehow decrypted the Wii U HDD so it could be used on other Wii U console, had been released. Unfortunately, in the context of the Wii U homebrew scene dying too quickly, and possibly the Switch scene rising very quickly too, it probably will never happen. :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: CORE and jeannotte

Site & Scene News