great. how did you brick your 3dsThis thread was made before anyone knew how to inject vc wii stuff. There wasn't a injector script, nor did anyone know how to properly inject wii games at the time.
great. how did you brick your 3dsThis thread was made before anyone knew how to inject vc wii stuff. There wasn't a injector script, nor did anyone know how to properly inject wii games at the time.
It was ages ago. We are talking 8 months ago. But essentially, bad backup. (or corrupted micro sd) I should be getting a flash card on november 22. Which I can then fix it.great. how did you brick your 3ds
I know i was replying to the person that bumped this old thread lolThis thread was made before anyone knew how to inject vc wii stuff. There wasn't a injector script, nor did anyone know how to properly inject wii games at the time.