Homebrew WiiU Crashing from Homebrew Launcher w/ certain Apps

RobCizzle183

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off I thought I had installed everything fine back when I installed Homebrew Channel since it seems to be working until the other day when I tried using sdcafiine.

Ok so when I tried to load sdcafiine through HBC, HBC itself just closes and goes back to the WiiU menu and then if I try to load HBC again the system crashes/freezes and I have to turn it off with the power button on the console. My son told me it does the same thing with some other app on HBC as well, so then I tried mocha because from reading, I thought I needed that before sdcafiine would work. That had the same problem and just closes as well. So then I tried a keyboard music app or whatever to see if everything was crashing but that works. So any ideas on what's going on here? I installed the HBC probably a year ago or so and haven't done much with it since then and just got back into it but I don't remember it not working like this but who knows. I just need some direction on what's going on here, I've searched google and can't seem to find anyone having this same issue as I am. So i wanted to try here and see what happens.

RobCizzle183

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but not sure what that has to do with sdcafiine not working? Anyway I figured it out myself, the only issue was I named the folder sdcaffine instead of sdcafiine, now it works and I can mod Mario Maker. The reason I thought it wasn't working was because it says if you have more then 1 mod that you can select which one you want to use but I haven't figured that out yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night