Emulation wiisxrx goes to the memory card screen after loading a rom

TheJster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I try loading a game on WIISXRX it boots up like normal and then takes me to the mem card screen. im using the wiisxrx by niuus and ive created my own custom forwarder for the wii u too. it does this with all the roms i have and i have no idea what caused this

P.s the reason i recorded the video in the dark is because the lighting made it hard to see the screen on my camera.

Reactions: SaulFabre

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you have bad cue files, cue files need to be correct and good, you probably either got bad cue files or changed games bin names so the cue file can no longer call the correct bins, you cant change filenames if you have cue files.

TheJster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have bad cue files, cue files need to be correct and good, you probably either got bad cue files or changed games bin names so the cue file can no longer call the correct bins, you cant change filenames if you have cue files.
huh i didnt change the names of my bin files but im gonna redownload everything and see what happens
Post automatically merged:

Update:i redownloaded everything and put both the bin and cue on my sd card. The bin files aren't showing up for some reason but the cues are and they work. thanks for the help!

Last edited by TheJster,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up