wiisx and mplayer

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Jeby1166, May 3, 2015.

1. Jeby1166
    OP

Jeby1166 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2014
    hey all just a quickie, Ive been using wiiflow for a while now and its amazing.

All of a sudden tho when ever i try to load wiisx or mplayer i just get a black screen and i have to hard reset the system.

Ive tried replacing the dol files with no joy and im a little stumped. can anybody offer any suggestions..... i use wiimc in place of mplayer atm to play movies but with its lack of cover support i prefer mplayer.

any and all help will be appreciated

MJB

2. Mr. Mysterio

Mr. Mysterio Super Genius

Sep 16, 2014
    United States
    Rosalina's Comet Observatory
    It could be a video mode setting error. For WiiFlow, reformatting the SD card actually doesn't erase the settings. If you look at the savegames in the system settings, you'll see a WiiFlow save. That's where your settings are saved. Try deleting that.

3. Jeby1166
    OP

Jeby1166 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2014
    hey thats for the info, unfortunatly its not worked..... im running wiiflow of a 4tb d3 hdd if thats any help?

4. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 23, 2013
    using a 4TB could be your problem. i dont have one to test out but most over 2TB end up with some minor issue's on some homebrew. also mplayer over wiimc should not matter because wiiflow has boxcovers??? no need for 2 apps doin the same thing