PS1/2 Emulator WiiStation - Another Fork of WiiSXRX released

QueenVictoriaXIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey all, I have a simple question but I don't know how to resolve it. For some reason I can boot ps1 games but my controllers (gc and wii pro) aren't able to input with any buttons at all. I tried configuring it within the app but nothing has worked. All the games I've tested boot correctly, its just a matter of not being able to play them. Thank you and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey all, I have a simple question but I don't know how to resolve it. For some reason I can boot ps1 games but my controllers (gc and wii pro) aren't able to input with any buttons at all. I tried configuring it within the app but nothing has worked. All the games I've tested boot correctly, its just a matter of not being able to play them. Thank you and I am sorry for the inconvenience.
are they official controllers? or fake3rd party? there is no grantees that fake/3rd party work in homebrew in general.

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
In legend of mana if you use hle bios it does not recognize the control, but with the bios that you downloaded it works, even with that the game is not playable, but maybe thats the issue in your case

QueenVictoriaXIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
are you sure you didnt mess with input? like chnaged it to player 2 or changed it to analogue instead of digital? not all games have analogue controller compatibility.
I definitely did try to configure it, it could be the player 2 thing but I don't know what would fix it besides a clean install. Is there a way you can share the controller settings I should have?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I definitely did try to configure it, it could be the player 2 thing but I don't know what would fix it besides a clean install. Is there a way you can share the controller settings I should have?
just delete every setting, and try again they are in the root of sd/usb all you have to do after is choose bios again in the settings.

alzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hmm, maybe someone can help. Final Fantasy 7 USA version, first boss in the first reactor. Besides tiny graphic glitch on hand cursor when pointing enemies you want to attack there is bigger problem, game "kind of hangs up" whenever you try to use bolt spell on 1st reactor boss (this big blue robot with scorpion tail).

What I mean by "kind of hangs up" is that it slows down to like I dunno 2 FPS? but if you constantly press home button (i use classic controller pro) in like a few seconds you can go to wiistation menu and it operates normally so you can quit the emulator with no problems.

Tried it many times happens all the time. Tries also to boot with BIOS recommended in wiistation readme on SD card (game also on sd card), and booting through BIOS.

Same results.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmm, maybe someone can help. Final Fantasy 7 USA version, first boss in the first reactor. Besides tiny graphic glitch on hand cursor when pointing enemies you want to attack there is bigger problem, game "kind of hangs up" whenever you try to use bolt spell on 1st reactor boss (this big blue robot with scorpion tail).

What I mean by "kind of hangs up" is that it slows down to like I dunno 2 FPS? but if you constantly press home button (i use classic controller pro) in like a few seconds you can go to wiistation menu and it operates normally so you can quit the emulator with no problems.

Tried it many times happens all the time. Tries also to boot with BIOS recommended in wiistation readme on SD card (game also on sd card), and booting through BIOS.

Same results.
Is it the same problem I'm having?
New versions of both WiiSXRX and WiiStation are doing this:

View attachment 346064

Anyone else having this problem?
It's not just Klonoa, but every single ISO I have.

If not, might just assume it's bad iso or something.

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry friend but no, with FF7 game literally run like one frame every few seconds when I try to use bolt spell in situation I mentioned. In your case game runs with normal speed but pauses every few seconds.
Try WiiSXRX instead.
I'm alternating between WiiStation and WiiSXRX.

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can you please tell me where would I find latest version of it?

I assume i only run different app, right? Folder structure stays the same.
Yes, the folder structure is the same.
Actually I have both apps in the apps folder, as both uses the same folders and bios file. That is:
apps/WiiStation/boot.dol and apps/WiiSXRX/boot.dol
Here's latest WiiSXRX

Last edited by JuanMena,

alzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Last edited by alzen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo