Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Wiinja In House at GBAtemp

Wii Modchip

With no thanks to the combined "efforts" of EMS and Parcelforce, we finally have our Wiinja. Installation will take place today, and a review with videos should be up soon. Any questions? Leave them in this thread!

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nyanya.gif
good luck with the review. we all know it wont be biased unlike some so called reviews
cool.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, Bluddy hate parcelforce or parcelfarce as I call them. Took nearly 2 weeks for my wii with 3-5 day shipping! Eeek.
I feel your pain mate. It was supposed to be a 1-2 day shipping from Spain. Ended up being 9. The Wiinja came bang on the last possible day before the sender could claim on undelivered item insurance... I SWEAR they did that on purpose.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm so excited. Can't wait for the review as we all know it will be a quality one
bow.gif

*cough*maxconsole*cough* ....... I gotta do something against my cough
wink.gif

HMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm anxious to see your review. I'll definitely wait for a more advanced chip but I do want to know how these first-gen chips are doing.

D

Deleted User

the sticker and the printed graphics on the box makes me laugh. It looks like they borrowed an old ink jet printer to do it...
btw I'm not biased I've waiting for mine
wink.gif

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The chip looks kinda ugly... and homemade... i mean the lil' print on the chip looks like it was made by a four year old.
Well something like this shouldn't matter... but well they sent you a chip to be reviewed, and even the Supercard has a better printing.
I can't wait for the review... even though I don't even own a Wii yet.
wink.gif

Nipi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll let my Wii be modded tomorrow with the Cyclowiz. I'm curious about the review anyway.

Other question for the topic starter: Are those covers original ones, or did you copy those covers by yourself? I can't find any real good covers.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll let my Wii be modded tomorrow with the Cyclowiz. I'm curious about the review anyway.

Other question for the topic starter: Are those covers original ones, or did you copy those covers by yourself? I can't find any real good covers.
Covers? The covers on the Wii DVD game cases? Why, they're STORE-BOUGHT games, sir!

Unthinkable I know...

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Will gbatemp be doing a review of the Cyclowiz? I'd like to see an actual review of that chip.

Let us know what DVD burner you have, burn speeds you used, and the media brand.

Do you have an NTSC wii to test out the Japan / US compatibility?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit +1