Wiinja In House at GBAtemp

Nero_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Will be interesting to read the review later on. I won't buy this though since I'm waiting for something to make my PAL Wii regionfree.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have an NTSC wii to test out the Japan / US compatibility?
Nope sorry.

Donations are welcome!
wink.gif

Nekobibu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Same here, we Sweeds want region free! Tired of waiting weeks/months for the damn translations.
Are there actual translations in Swedish? For what purpose? I thought you people all spoke pretty good English (except that Swedes is spelled Swedes heh...) !
Anyway, maybe this will make me sound like a VG fascist, but I've always thought that if you can't speak basic English, you should quit videogames...
huh.gif

D

Deleted User

Same here, we Sweeds want region free! Tired of waiting weeks/months for the damn translations.

Are there actual translations in Swedish? For what purpose? I thought you people all spoke pretty good English (except that Swedes is spelled Swedes heh...) !
Anyway, maybe this will make me sound like a VG fascist, but I've always thought that if you can't speak basic English, you should quit videogames...
huh.gif

I remember the early days when I used to run my gameboy (the classic one, the one who made my arms stronger) to my dad asking for some translation. Now, when I see how my dad speak english, I know that I didn't sucked at rpg because of me.
biggrin.gif

You can ask people over 15 to know english to play videogames, but you can't ask kids to know it, it's not fair. And VG are for kids after all..

ciama81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm very anxious for this review. I hope the ripper application enables all dvd roms compatible some day. They must have let their niece put those stickers on!!!

Question: Does it come with wire, or do we supply our own. What would you recommend for wire gauge? Thanks!

Nekobibu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I remember the early days when I used to run my gameboy (the classic one, the one who made my arms stronger) to my dad asking for some translation. Now, when I see how my dad speak english, I know that I didn't sucked at rpg because of me.
biggrin.gif

You can ask people over 15 to know english to play videogames, but you can't ask kids to know it, it's not fair. And VG are for kids after all..

I don't know about that... first of all, videogames are not only for kids, otherwise, I don't think this forum would even exist.
wink.gif

Second of all, when I was a kid, all videogames were in English (probably just like for you) and well... nobody spoke the slightest English word in my family. So I learned by myself, THANKS to videogames...
smile.gif
And after that, learning English at school was simple as hell.
smile.gif

The next step was to learn Japanese, but THAT'S a lot harder!
wink.gif

poisonousj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know the size of the package it's shipped in? I know the chip itself is very small. If the shipping package is small enough, it can be stuffed in my small apartment building mailbox slot! otherwise I'll just get a slip notifying me I can pick it up THE NEXT DAY! and well... I can't wait one more day!!!

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks for the update. hope everything works fine
cool.gif
and has 100% compatibility. what discs do you guys use and writer?. will that be in the review.
biggrin.gif
thanks costello. im waiting for a decent modchip to come beforei buy a wii. so i hope this review turn out to be good.
grog.gif

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It will work just fine
smile.gif

I can play all the wii pal releases without a problem, and also gamecube ntsc backups on my pal wii
biggrin.gif

gc homebrew also works but most programs cannot recognize the dvd drive
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P7mAPWYcgE