AlexElder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone,

I just did my "second" wiikey install. I say "second" because I cut the wiikey out of the first one I did, restripped the ends of the wires and continued to install the wiikey into a new machine.

When it was in the 1st machine it worked perfectly on burned games and regular games.

Now that it is in the second machine it plays burned games fine, but is not reading regular games.

I searched through at least 8 pages in these forums and couldnt find an answer. Could anyone help me? Is this a regular problem that is usually caused by something?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey everyone,

I just did my "second" wiikey install. I say "second" because I cut the wiikey out of the first one I did, restripped the ends of the wires and continued to install the wiikey into a new machine.

When it was in the 1st machine it worked perfectly on burned games and regular games.

Now that it is in the second machine it plays burned games fine, but is not reading regular games.

I searched through at least 8 pages in these forums and couldnt find an answer. Could anyone help me? Is this a regular problem that is usually caused by something?

Thanks in advance everyone.
Only thing I can think of is that your region setting is wrong (but still, quite a strange problem that shouldn't be caused by something like that). Try changing it (resetting it)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.