Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Old news to those in the loop, but I hound the news here and never saw it!

The big fix is for NSMBW and presumably other games that give that BCA issue. Also better 3X DVD support.

Via Eurasia, download in their members area or in wiikey.cn's members area.
Eurasia said:
[source: wiikey.cn] A beta release for the original Wiikey 1 modchip is now available in the members area. This update fixes the 3X DVD issue and adds NSMB BCA support. Please be sure to read the readme.txt file contained within the archive and please send feedback to us about how well it works so that we can hurry and make the final release available. As a Wiikey 1 user, you can now confidently brag to your friends by saying that you own the single longest-supported Wii modchip in the world! Released back in 2007, the original Wiikey 1 modchip is still receiving updates and is fully compatible with the latest copy protection systems. All other Wii modchips from the same era have died and been forgotten, but Wiikey 1 lives on! Thank you for your support in making this happen.

I remember soldering my $7 WiiKey clone in a dorm room lobby, but the ensuing Super Paper Mario inspired a few purchases of the real chip and the real game. Here's to the longest-supported Wii modchip!
grog.gif
On the downside though because of it's great support I never got into USB loaders nor updated past 3.2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm