Hacking Wiikey 1.9g ISO reading as CD Image?

pnut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I tried burning the USA ISO using IMGBurn but it's reading the ISO as a CDROM Image as opposed to a DVD Image. Do I just go ahead and burn anyways? I have read that people have had errors with this method so I would like to know what settings and programs people used to successfully flash thier Wiikey.

Thanks!

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont think it reads it as a cd rom, i think whoever created it left the label/name of the iso as CDROM. Which means nothing. Just burn it to a DVD+R

bihdamir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yea make sure you change it and burn it as/on a DVD, the reason it wants to do it as a CD is because the iso is so small

din75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how can i get the 1.9g firmware iso file to burn the full size. when i burn it only comes up as abt 41mb & doesnt get read by the wii.
I have tried imgburn & cdclone to burn the iso bu7t not good.
I have read that its not burning the pad files. how can i get it to do that so that it burns the whole image?

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
how can i get the 1.9g firmware iso file to burn the full size. when i burn it only comes up as abt 41mb & doesnt get read by the wii.
I have tried imgburn & cdclone to burn the iso bu7t not good.
I have read that its not burning the pad files. how can i get it to do that so that it burns the whole image?
no no ur confused. It doesn't run the iso because you need GCOS to run any homebrew stuff. It has nothing to do with the file size! You won a wii not a gamecube.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...