Hacking WiiGator's Backup Launcher Game Compatibility list

hitman78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
am i seeing things i think when i installed everything it said i was on 3.53 U is that my firmware? i have successfully played smg pal on it burned on dvd-r playo disk burned on clone cd

ForceXT

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrapperKeeperX said:
haunted6108 said:
deadrabbit said:
I just soft modded my mates wii and tried a couple :

SMG (Pal) - same as NTSC and hangs at the first cut scene (you need a save file to get past then its smooth sailing)
SSBB (Pal) - DVD9 Boots warning screens then hangs before intro fmv
Boom Blox (Pal) - Works perfectly

And no, patched games do not work on modchipped wii's - it doesn't even recognise them (I had to try!)

Do you Think you could try a save to get past the intro on SSBB and give the results?
see if crashes after or its playable

Also has anyone tried DVD5 Version?
Try WiiSave.com to get a save and see if that will work.

I just dumped my copy of SSBB and it hangs at the same spot. I already had a save etc on there from the original and still nothing
frown.gif

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ppc_gba said:
metroid prime 3 works fine for me, do u have the 3.3 system menu?
No, I did but downgraded because I thought that it was messing w/ my burns but I was using dvd+r which was the real problem. I'll upgrade to 3.3U and post back. And do you me "works fine" by no delay through doors, please explain.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.2 NTSC-U Console, using cIOS rev5 by Waninkoko.

Spy Fox in Dry Cereal(Scrubbed) [NTSC-U]
Burned at 2x speed using IMGBurn, nothing forced.
Works perfectly. It only lags ever so slightly while it hits a movie.

Captain Rainbow(Scrubbed)[NTSC-J]
Burned at 2x speed using IMGBurn.
First try: Nothing forced. Boots up, plays first cutscene. Next cutscene crashes Wii.
Second try: NTSC forced, Japanese Language. Boots up, plays first cutscene. Next cutscene crashes Wii.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does Super Mario Galaxy really work for anyone? I tried downloading a different copy than the last one and burning it. I got the same black screen after booting the disc, just like the last one. On another site, it also says that the game doesn't work yet.

goatnailer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I'd add one I haven't seen here yet.

Rampage: Total Destruction USA NTSC is working fine, intros and intro movie lags as to be expected, along with longer load times, but the game itself runs fine.

Moon_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just played Scarface the World is yours[PAL] on my PAL Wii, and it works perfectly besides the movies. Which you can skip!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ChaosBoi said:
Does Super Mario Galaxy really work for anyone? I tried downloading a different copy than the last one and burning it. I got the same black screen after booting the disc, just like the last one. On another site, it also says that the game doesn't work yet.

Um.. I heard Galaxy works great other than the beginning video which causes it to crash, but if you use a save after that video its fine.

Also for GH3-RockBand-GH: Aerosmith.

Are they playable? Like do they lag bad or are the notes stalled?
Also any crashes, or Really long load times?

jhabers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii Sports Island (NTSC) Loads and works.

The only thing is that there may be lag in the controls (Im not sure I have never actually played this game before). For example, I was having problems serving in vollyball, I had to swing my arm early. It doesnt react like wii Sports does. Im not sure if this is the way the game was made or there is lag with using the loader. Anyone have this game that can comment?

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jhabers said:

The only thing is that there may be lag in the controls (Im not sure I have never actually played this game before). For example, I was having problems serving in vollyball, I had to swing my arm early. It doesnt react like wii Sports does. Im not sure if this is the way the game was made or there is lag with using the loader. Anyone have this game that can comment?

I'm pretty sure that's the game itself, not the loader. I've never played it, but it got horrible reviews for having "unresponsive controls" so I'm sure it's the game.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jhabers said:

Is that a new game? Like the one Nintendo was demonstrating at E3' ?
With the Jet ski and such?

Nvm, It was Wii Sports Resort I was refering too.
biggrin.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone played RockBand-GH: Aerosmith.

I read the compatability but Are they playable? Like do they lag bad or are the notes stalled?

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:

I read the compatability but Are they playable? Like do they lag bad or are the notes stalled?

I replied to you in the other thread, but here it is again:

Rockband only supports its own hardware, so unless you have a Logitech mic from something else, you aren't going to get very far without the actual equipment.

I've successfully ran Aerosmith. Get the notes to sync properly by doing the following:

- Disable VIDTV Patch from the options -- it slows down the game drastically.
- As soon as you hear the main track, pause the game and wait for the buffer to catch up. Once you resume, it should match perfectly.
- Optional: If synching is still an issue, set your lag compensation to Audio: +150 and Video: +150. As long as you raise the numbers by the same variable, it won't affect any delay your A/V already has.

The load times aren't as bad as SW:TFU, but even an original GH disc takes seemingly forever to load a song.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
teq said:
Sstew said:

I replied to you in the other thread, but here it is again:

Rockband only supports its own hardware, so unless you have a Logitech mic from something else, you aren't going to get very far without the actual equipment.

I've successfully ran Aerosmith. Get the notes to sync properly by doing the following:

- Disable VIDTV Patch from the options -- it slows down the game drastically.
- As soon as you hear the main track, pause the game and wait for the buffer to catch up. Once you resume, it should match perfectly.
- Optional: If synching is still an issue, set your lag compensation to Audio: +150 and Video: +150. As long as you raise the numbers by the same variable, it won't affect any delay your A/V already has.

The load times aren't as bad as SW:TFU, but even an original GH disc takes seemingly forever to load a song.

Thanks, Sorry didnt read the other thread, For RB can you use a GH3 Guitar?
I might try the Aerosmith then. Thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F