Hacking Wiigator or Waninkoko?? Which is better??

OWNPROGRAM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darkcorp has both included. You have to decide which to install. As far as USB loaders, I'm not a real big fan. I really prefer using disks for filing purposes.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
cobleman said:
use wiigator and boot your games through UsbloaderGx's disk loader the best compatability i have found

The disc loader from usb loader GX is the same as from most loaders that support booting GC games(disc channel, Gecko OS, NeoGamma GC mode MIOS). But i did improve the compatiblity a tiny bit and did increase the speed when running a game with the reloader. But this requires one of WiiGator's cMIOS installed, and the use of NeoGamma set to GC mode internal.

OWNPROGRAM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
The disc loader from usb loader GX is the same as from most loaders that support booting GC games(disc channel, Gecko OS, NeoGamma GC mode MIOS). But i did improve the compatiblity a tiny bit and did increase the speed when running a game with the reloader. But this requires one of WiiGator's cMIOS installed, and the use of NeoGamma set to GC mode internal.

Either way, I really would rather load CDs DVDs from the disk channel than use USB. It just works better for me. Considering that, is WiiGator still the way to go?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The Wii is physially unable to read CDs. Anyways, if you only accept disc channel loading, i guess WiiGator's cMIOS is the best option(you need his official installer and i forgot which option during the install). But don't come back and cry about not working games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small