Hacking WiiGator 0.3 Gamma and WiiFrii

burrellbloke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When you use WiiFrii to convert a NTSC-U game to PAL and then play it using WiiGator's Back Up Loader 0.3 gamma it does not seem to have any effect.

I know that I can force PAL settings to get a NTSC-U game working but is it still possible to use WiiFrii to covert the region of a game so that it works through a channel without having to change the video settings?

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
WiiFrii (and all those other tools) are completely useless if you use GeckoOS/the copylauncher/have starfall installed/have a proper region free chip so I wouldn't worry about using them. They only force region, not videomode.

gunrunner

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiFrii still seems to help in some instances, I have a 50hz PAL TV, and they only way I could get One Piece UA to work (With the colours displaying correctly) was to use the brute patcher option in Wiifrii, it does however have clipping issues as the bottom of the screen is cut off, colours are good though. I had previously tried softchip and wiigators lauchers but all of them displayed the colours like those Red/Blue 3-D images, I tried forcing pal 50 etc but nothing except wiifrii had any effect. If anyone knows how to fix the clipping, I would really like to know. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up. +2