Hacking WiiFlow no apps/wiiflow directory found even though it was originally found

Marioman65

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry If I sound like a complete noob but I was messing with the wiiflow settings and went to startup settings and set cios revision to "ON", Force cios to "249", USB to "1" and I got the screen which tells me wiiflow wasn't found (before it was working just fine) I tried removing the wiiflow files and like got new ones and still happening and I even tried changing sd cards still nothing. Is there any way of how to fix this? thank you for reading this.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry If I sound like a complete noob but I was messing with the wiiflow settings and went to startup settings and set cios revision to "ON", Force cios to "249", USB to "1" and I got the screen which tells me wiiflow wasn't found (before it was working just fine) I tried removing the wiiflow files and like got new ones and still happening and I even tried changing sd cards still nothing. Is there any way of how to fix this? thank you for reading this.
Those settings you changed are saved in save file on your wii just like save games.

You have 2 choices to fix it.

1. Goto you savegames on your wii and find and delete the one for wiiflow. Wiiflow will recreate it.

2. Find the wiiflow startup configurator and download it and run it on your wii to change the startup settings back.

Marioman65

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Those settings you changed are saved in save file on your wii just like save games.

You have 2 choices to fix it.

1. Goto you savegames on your wii and find and delete the one for wiiflow. Wiiflow will recreate it.

2. Find the wiiflow startup configurator and download it and run it on your wii to change the startup settings back.
Oh Jesus Christ why did I not think of that xD Thank you it works now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol