gazte11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
H,
i has somebody working fine on mame2003plus in Wiiflow? My problem is that all time the car goes away...in World Rally 2
For run the first World Rally what core I need or where goes?

Thanks

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
For run the first World Rally what core I need or where goes?
According to the compatibility list included with the download of @Wiimpathy's MAME2003+ cores for Wii, for run the arcade game "World Rally 1" you must use the Core G.

"World Rally 2" also requires to run in Core G but i didn't test it further.

You could try using RA-HEXAECO for that? Maybe my friends @RunningSnakes, @Tetsuo Shima or somebody else can help further with that.

EDIT: Also ensure that you're using the correct romsets for your games. The romset you need to look for your games are from the Full Non-Merged MAME_2003-Plus set.

Reactions: jeannotte

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
EDIT:

Retested these games on both @Wiimpathy's MAME2003+ cores and RA-HEXAECO, and these are the results:

Both versions of MAME2003+ (using core G of course, and using correct MAME2003+ romsets)
World Rally 1 doesn't work properly (severely corrupted graphics making it unplayable)
World Rally 2 when it does work and it's playable has also the same issue you mentioned.

On both games, the coprocessor cannot be emulated, resulting in the message when these games start to boot showing the message "COPROCESSOR NOT READY".

Reactions: gazte11

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout