Wiiflow & GC loaders setup?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by protivakid, May 13, 2015.

1. protivakid
    OP

protivakid Member

Newcomer
    May 6, 2014
    United States
    I have Wiiflow setup and working with Devolution. It was as easy as copying the loader file from the Devolution source into the WiiFlow folder.

For Nintendont & DIOS-MIOS what do I need to set these up the same way? Currently if I select to load from either the Wii just reboots to the channel screen.

2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    for DIOS MIOS you need to install the right wad.that wad will replace MIOS and just like a IOS or cIOS. to install it you have to use a manager liker MMM
    (by right wad i mean installing dios mios for usb loading, or dios mios lite for SD loading)
    you will have to run the games from X:\games\CODE\game.iso

CODE being the name code of the game, and its important to call the iso as "game.iso"

i am not sure how devolution works or where it installs the games, since i dont own a single GC game :(

3. Doux91

Doux91 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2014
    for DM just install it, for Nintendont you need the last version of wiiflow 1076 and you have to edit the path of gamecube games, and select Nintendont in Gamecube launcher, just that
    for DM you must transfer the game with dmtoolbox, for Nintendont you just need the games in the X:games/the game you want/game.iso
    the iso always must be called game.iso, but the folder could be called as you want it does not matter the name