Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way that we'll see Wii U Pro controller support for Wii games for Wii flow on vWii on Wii U?

Since devolution r200 has this for gamecube games I don't see why wii games cannot have this added compatibility. This would be perfect for Brawl and Project M in particular.

This should be posted in the devolution thread. Devolution is unrelated to Wiiflow.

The only reason why Devo has the ability to add features is because its simulating the Gamecube emulation (mind blown!).

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country

wiikey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GFZJ8P.png
GVS46E.png
Knocked These Up Today:)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it worked until i turned the console off than the 4:3 ratio came right back. meaning i'd have to start everything from the hbc forwarder every time meaning i wont be able to use the wiiflow or emulator forwarder channels... :hateit:

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
it worked until i turned the console off than the 4:3 ratio came right back. meaning i'd have to start everything from the hbc forwarder every time meaning i wont be able to use the wiiflow or emulator forwarder channels... :hateit:
It all depends on the ID of the forwarder you use. If the system menu thinks it's a VC game it will put up those bars on the sides. Do you know what the TitleID is for the forwarders you're using?

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
wouldn't have a clue their from this thread
the ones on the 1st page
I'll look through that ....
in the meantime this shows what starting letter corresponds to which VC type
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Title_database#System_Codes
(so the HBC's LULZ, for example, is seen as a sega master system VC)

EDIT : OK, I was hoping to see a bit more information on that thread.
ANYWAY
one way to see the TitleID of the Channels in WiiFlow is to go to the real NAND coverflow and click on the individual settings for each channel. The TitleID will be at the top of the screen along with the name of the channel.

If that Wiibrew list is complete enough, the ones that WON'T work would be ones that start with the following CAPITAL letters : CEFJLMNPQX
Anything else (OTHER capital letters as well as ALL lowercase letters, numbers, and even other punctuation symbols) should leave the aspect ratio alone.

wiikey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
VashTS Im working on a little pack of the 4 Triforce games as i felt they were mismatched if people want these ill upload the pack when finished already made a couple of changes to the above games. This is also my first attempt at making covers lol Forgot to add both PAL and NTSC versions will be available

Reactions: MassiveRican

comp245

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello.I have some wiiflow undisplayable some wiiware game mounted on emunand (about 30 and they Japanese) but appear only as a channel without a name. How can I see them in wiiflow ?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If that Wiibrew list is complete enough, the ones that WON'T work would be ones that start with the following CAPITAL letters : CEFJLMNPQX
Anything else (OTHER capital letters as well as ALL lowercase letters, numbers, and even other punctuation symbols) should leave the aspect ratio alone.

We do use DWFA so will that affect the channel? I dont use my wiiu really so yea didnt notice it, sounds like I need to change the forwarder channel installer then :/

Wiimpathy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Two old stuff once again :

Tandy CoCo 1 & 2 Plugin1

Dragon 32/64 Plugin1

Actually, it's based on the same emulator called XRoar. Here's the source code.

I'll try to upload an updated ScummVM plugin later. The recent commits are exciting (well, at least for me). Audio + subtitles support for Laura Bow 2 and King's Quest 6. More w.i.p engines like Mortevielle. Discworld 1 & 2 are working. And surely other improvements. I'll test a bit and we'll see...

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
We do use DWFA so will that affect the channel? I dont use my wiiu really so yea didnt notice it, sounds like I need to change the forwarder channel installer then :/

I don't even have a Wii u yet but by the letter it seems it it should be interpreted as a gamecube channel (which obviously doesn't exist) but no one else has been complaining about it so I almost wonder if he didn't fin a custom channel with a different Title ID.

Anyway, the best way I see is you could always just add the widescreen code to Wiiflow itself when the system settings are set to widescreen. (tueidj made his widescreen fix open sourced)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Two old stuff once again :

Tandy CoCo 1 & 2 Plugin1

Dragon 32/64 Plugin1

Actually, it's based on the same emulator called XRoar. Here's the source code.

I'll try to upload an updated ScummVM plugin later. The recent commits are exciting (well, at least for me). Audio + subtitles support for Laura Bow 2 and King's Quest 6. More w.i.p engines like Mortevielle. Discworld 1 & 2 are working. And surely other improvements. I'll test a bit and we'll see...
Is that the same as TRS-80?
Googling leads to same stuff!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....