XP
Country
United States
kaminadvd said:
Hello everyone,

I just change the file source\menu\menu_code.cpp removing the line:
Code:
m_btnMgr.setText (m_codeBtnErase, _T ("cd2", L "Erase"));
in order to my stupid kids avoids deleting games ...

Thank you in advance for your answers

I don't know about the first part of your post, but, why don't you just use the parental controls built in?

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
[Paradox said:
]
kaminadvd said:
Hello everyone,

I just change the file source\menu\menu_code.cpp removing the line:
Code:
m_btnMgr.setText (m_codeBtnErase, _T ("cd2", L "Erase"));
in order to my stupid kids avoids deleting games ...

Thank you in advance for your answers

I don't know about the first part of your post, but, why don't you just use the parental controls built in?
lol, anyway, the shell script didn't execute. It generates alt_ios_gen.c or something like that.

Iceman5

Trophies
XP
Country
bazamuffin said:
Iceman5 said:
I just upgraded from 1.1 to 2.2 beta and formatted my harddrive to FAT32 (from WBFS). I transfered all my games with Wii Backup Manager but now wiiflow cant find any games and it tells me to select a partition.

I have apps/wiiflow on SD and I have /wiiflow on HDD. I've set "data_on_usb=yes".

Games are on HDD/wbfs/TITLE [ID]/ID.wbfs

Any help?

In wiiflow.ini you may need to change (or add) partition=FAT1.

EDIT: Im assuming you deleted your wiiflow data before 'upgrading'. I was advised to do this when using a newer .dol
Thank you! partition=FAT1 worked

Although I noticed that if I accidentally press B/- it changes back to WBFS and I have to use a computer to fix it again. Not sure why it insist on using a WBFS drive.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Iceman5 said:
bazamuffin said:
Iceman5 said:
I just upgraded from 1.1 to 2.2 beta and formatted my harddrive to FAT32 (from WBFS). I transfered all my games with Wii Backup Manager but now wiiflow cant find any games and it tells me to select a partition.

I have apps/wiiflow on SD and I have /wiiflow on HDD. I've set "data_on_usb=yes".

Any help?

EDIT: Im assuming you deleted your wiiflow data before 'upgrading'. I was advised to do this when using a newer .dol

Although I noticed that if I accidentally press B/- it changes back to WBFS and I have to use a computer to fix it again. Not sure why it insist on using a WBFS drive.

Why keeping apps/wiiflow on SD ?
if you use a forwarder to launch wiiflow , put apps/wiiflow on your HDD , i'm not sure but having one part on the SD and the other on the HDD could cause issues.
(although someone may correct me and tell that it works.)

schroder08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
enemywithin said:
enemywithin said:
I wrote a program to convert the WiiTDB genres to categories for Wiiflow. This is accomplished by mapping the genres to the desired categories. I included the mappings.ini file that I use for my collection.

1. Select the "titlesdump.ini" file (this is selected automatically if the drive is connected and it's in the wiiflow\settings folder)
2. Click the Update button (the mappings.ini file is loaded and applied)
3. Fix the genre-to-category mappings (as required)
4. Click the Output button to save the "categories.ini" file.

I can upload the source if anyone wants it.

New version for current Wiiflow. It no longer requires the "titlesdump.ini" file, instead it parses the wbfs folder. Only works with FAT32/NTFS drives.

Wiiflow G2C

295rdav.jpg

I tried using the new version of this program, but when I select 'update' the lower half remains empty, with the Games (0). I have the proper drive selected, and the path for the games, for example are

P:\wbfs\10 Minute Solution [SM2E52]\SM2E52.wbfs

Any idea why I'm not getting the expected results (a list of my games)?

Thanks

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Benjay said:
Iceman5 said:
bazamuffin said:
Iceman5 said:

Any help?

if you use a forwarder to launch wiiflow , put apps/wiiflow on your HDD , i'm not sure but having one part on the SD and the other on the HDD could cause issues.

I personally have probs when having boot.dol and data on usb, dont know why, I just do. I found that having boot.dol on SD and data on USB worked better for me.

Iceman5

Trophies
XP
Country
Benjay said:
Iceman5 said:
bazamuffin said:
Iceman5 said:

Any help?

Well I cant put ANY homebrew on the HDD for some reason. If I do that HBC wont find it and the forwarders will just take me back to the Wii menu.

I haven't been using my Wii for a while so I might be missing some kind of cIOS.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Iceman5 said:
Benjay said:
Iceman5 said:
bazamuffin said:
Iceman5 said:

Any help?

Well I cant put ANY homebrew on the HDD for some reason. If I do that HBC wont find it and the forwarders will just take me back to the Wii menu.

I haven't been using my Wii for a while so I might be missing some kind of cIOS.

What version of HBC are you using? Its only 1.0.7 upwards (I believe) that pick up HDD apps

enemywithin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
schroder08 said:
I tried using the new version of this program, but when I select 'update' the lower half remains empty, with the Games (0). I have the proper drive selected, and the path for the games, for example are

Thanks

Mistake on my end. I uploaded a new version that searches subfolders. I fixed the download link in the original post, but here it is:

Wiiflow G2C

.:Plasma:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceman5 said:
bazamuffin said:
What version of HBC are you using? Its only 1.0.7 upwards (I believe) that pick up HDD apps
I am using 1.0.8

Take out your SD card, it will then load the apps off the HDD. I've not found a way to switch between the 2 without taking the SD out maybe someone else knows.

Plasma

schroder08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
enemywithin said:
schroder08 said:

Thanks

Mistake on my end. I uploaded a new version that searches subfolders. I fixed the download link in the original post, but here it is:

Wiiflow G2C

I'm sure you already know what I'm going to say, but here I say it anyway. Yay, it works! Thanks again for fixing that link.
smile.gif

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Benjay said:
I use both, i switch sometimes for testing stuff.
They both work without problems, just make sure that, for example, if you use the SD, you don't have folders named wiiflow or apps/wiiflow on your HDD (unless you have edited the path names in your wiiflow.ini).

Advantage of having wiiflow on SD is that wiiflow starts faster and runs smoother.
Advantage of having it on HDD is, obviously, that your SD card doesn't have to be inserted when you start Wiiflow.

Iceman5

Trophies
XP
Country
.:Plasma:. said:
Iceman5 said:
bazamuffin said:
I am using 1.0.8

Take out your SD card, it will then load the apps off the HDD. I've not found a way to switch between the 2 without taking the SD out maybe someone else knows.

Plasma
Ahh that's it. Thanks! But in that case I think I'll just keep it on the the SD since I don't feel like moving everything to the HDD.

I also figured out why wiiflow would keep changing back to WBFS1 as the preferred partition. It was because I was using cIOS249 rev14
rolleyes.gif

Now I have another problem. Trailers wont work at all. I have renamed them accordingly to the gameIDs and placed them in "trailers" but nothing happens when i press -.

brendy03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've noticed what I think is a bug in wiiflow, but maybe an issue with cIOSv21 installer. When using v20b, or v19 to install the cIOS's, then when in wiiflow on the about screen I see the correct cIOS reported in the bottom right, i.e. 249v20(56). But when I use v21 installer even though I install base 56 in IOS 249, the about screen reports 249v20(57). I've tried the cIOSv21 insatller 3 times in a row and always select 56 as the base IOS, but it reports 57. I don't know if wiiflow is reporting it wrong and it's installed correctly, or the installer is not taking my selection of 56 and in fact using 57. Also in wiiflow, if I select an alternate IOS as a game option, then as I cycles through them wiiflow shows the base version each time (which is great), i.e. 250/57, 248/37, 249/38, but with installer v21 it only shows me the 250, or 248 or 249, i.e. no base. Again is this a wiiflow change or a problem with the v21 installer. Syscheck 2.0 only shows me which IOS are installed not which base they were "made" from, I can only find wiiflow that shows me this. Any ideas?

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
brendy03 said:
I've noticed what I think is a bug in wiiflow, but maybe an issue with cIOSv21 installer. When using v20b, or v19 to install the cIOS's, then when in wiiflow on the about screen I see the correct cIOS reported in the bottom right, i.e. 249v20(56). But when I use v21 installer even though I install base 56 in IOS 249, the about screen reports 249v20(57). I've tried the cIOSv21 insatller 3 times in a row and always select 56 as the base IOS, but it reports 57. I don't know if wiiflow is reporting it wrong and it's installed correctly, or the installer is not taking my selection of 56 and in fact using 57. Also in wiiflow, if I select an alternate IOS as a game option, then as I cycles through them wiiflow shows the base version each time (which is great), i.e. 250/57, 248/37, 249/38, but with installer v21 it only shows me the 250, or 248 or 249, i.e. no base. Again is this a wiiflow change or a problem with the v21 installer. Syscheck 2.0 only shows me which IOS are installed not which base they were "made" from, I can only find wiiflow that shows me this. Any ideas?

The latest released...still doesnt support rev21 fully.
Expect full support on the next beta release
smile.gif

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
.:Plasma:. said:
Iceman5 said:
bazamuffin said:
I am using 1.0.8

Plasma

You can switch by pressing either 1 or 2 on the Wiiremote (don't remember if it is 1 or 2). That will access a menu where you press USB and OK. No need to remove the SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol