mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
Jojse said:
I saw that Benjay have some work to do with the themes now, new buttons in r122...
there is no "new" buttons lol. Just the ones from menu_main are shown if there is no game list, to allow showing channel view/booting wii/gc disc if you have no games on your drive. I did however adjust the size of the 2 existing "select partition" install game" buttons there in the default theme and move the bottom one up just a bit.

Also there is a new screenshot feature and some wiimote button controls have change. Due to this the "Search Mode" option was no longer necessary and therefore I have removed it. This leaves an empty space on one fo the settings pages, but I advise DO NOT edit the themes for this as a new button will take its place sometime soon and then all they need to do is change the tag in the theme to link it with the new button in order to update their theme.

b+up is now alphabet search up
b+down is alphabet down
b+right is page right
b+left is page left

b+plus is sort games
b+minus is change partition

This has freed up plus and minus for assignment in the future and has made the controls more linear. It has also made the code in menu_main for these buttons a bit cleaner.

anyways check out irc if you have any questions, and all the new button combos will be updated on the wiki soon hopefully.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mugotu said:
This has freed up plus and minus for assignment in the future and has made the controls more linear. It has also made the code in menu_main for these buttons a bit cleaner.
Well done, me like

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
djbubba2002 said:
R-win , when are you coming on IRC,, i need someone to talk to ...heheheh
When I'm ready with the projects for my own business. I have to do some work (like, not Wii related work). I think somewhere next week, or maybe this weekend. Not sure...

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mgrimmenator said:
cry.gif
that sucks, i wish it were possible. oh well thanks to Miigotu for adding other controller support to make it easier to get to the system menu.

and welcome back r-win. hope you had a nice time off.

How are your kids syncing the remotes at their friend's house?

From what I remember the Wii and Wiimotes have 2 sync modes, the standard mode for the home Wii system and then a guest mode.
IIRC, the home mode is activated by the red buttons, the guest mode is activated by bringing up the pause menu (in a game or system menu) and then selecting controller options and adding and additional controller. The idea is that you can bring a Wiimote to a friends house, sync it has a guest controller, then bring it home and not have to re-sync it. I haven't tried this in person, since I have never taken my Wiimotes anywhere, but from what the instruction manual said, that seems to be the way it should work.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/w...emote.jsp#Synch

Seems like if they sync in "one time mode" at a friend's house, once the Wiimote is powered off and brought home it should work without having to be re-synced.

mgrimmenator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well they launch a game and then press the red button to put the wiimote into discovery mode and then the wii picks it up. thanks for the info i'll have them set it through the game menu instead. may keep down the confusion. and me from having to go to others houses and show them how to re-sync there remotes since most of the parents don't know beans from apples when it comes to this stuff.

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
I think libhomemenu has the function for guest sync in it, idk tho. Like i said in irc I'll look at trying to find how to put it into discovery mode and use a callback on the sync button if I can find it.

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm this looks like discovery mode, no?
Code:
int wiiuse_register(struct wiimote_listen_t *wml, struct bd_addr *bdaddr, struct wiimote_t *(*assign_cb)(struct bd_addr *bdaddr))
{
ÂÂÂÂs32 err;

ÂÂÂÂif(!wml || !bdaddr || !assign_cb) return 0;

ÂÂÂÂwml->wm = NULL;
ÂÂÂÂwml->bdaddr = *bdaddr;
ÂÂÂÂwml->sock = bte_new();
ÂÂÂÂwml->assign_cb = assign_cb;
ÂÂÂÂif(wml->sock==NULL) return 0;

ÂÂÂÂbte_arg(wml->sock,wml);
ÂÂÂÂbte_received(wml->sock,__wiiuse_receive);
ÂÂÂÂbte_disconnected(wml->sock,__wiiuse_disconnected);
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂerr = bte_registerdeviceasync(wml->sock,bdaddr,__wiiuse_connected);
ÂÂÂÂif(err==ERR_OK) return 1;

ÂÂÂÂreturn 0;
}

bdaddr is the MAC of the wiimote i think.

mgrimmenator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidnlta said:
Im using Rev119 and trailers dont seem to work i move the cursor off screen and hit up but it just goes to the next game.

i beleive you press + now instead of up, check the changes on the revisions to see the exact buttons now. Things have changed alot in the buttons area in the past few revisions.

mgrimmenator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mugotu said:
Hmm this looks like discovery mode, no?
Code:
int wiiuse_register(struct wiimote_listen_t *wml, struct bd_addr *bdaddr, struct wiimote_t *(*assign_cb)(struct bd_addr *bdaddr))
{
ÂÂÂÂs32 err;

ÂÂÂÂif(!wml || !bdaddr || !assign_cb) return 0;

ÂÂÂÂwml->wm = NULL;
ÂÂÂÂwml->bdaddr = *bdaddr;
ÂÂÂÂwml->sock = bte_new();
ÂÂÂÂwml->assign_cb = assign_cb;
ÂÂÂÂif(wml->sock==NULL) return 0;

ÂÂÂÂbte_arg(wml->sock,wml);
ÂÂÂÂbte_received(wml->sock,__wiiuse_receive);
ÂÂÂÂbte_disconnected(wml->sock,__wiiuse_disconnected);
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂerr = bte_registerdeviceasync(wml->sock,bdaddr,__wiiuse_connected);
ÂÂÂÂif(err==ERR_OK) return 1;

ÂÂÂÂreturn 0;
}

bdaddr is the MAC of the wiimote i think.

This looks like it. Looking at this bdaddr appears to probably stand for "bluetooth device address". Just a guess, but I think your definitely on the right track.
yay.gif

mgrimmenator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidnlta said:
its - button but when i do it it doesnt go to the trailer it plays the sound for a bit but no picture then just stoppes.

trailers work fine for me. maybe your setup is missing something. come by irc channel for help. someone there should be able to get you going.

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
mgrimmenator said:
davidnlta said:
its - button but when i do it it doesnt go to the trailer it plays the sound for a bit but no picture then just stoppes.

trailers work fine for me. maybe your setup is missing something. come by irc channel for help. someone there should be able to get you going.
Its not finding your video. Make sure the video is in the trailers folder named the same id as the game.

mgrimmenator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidnlta said:
well it played fine when i was using R92 when i had to hit up but when i upgraded is when it gave me this issue did you guys change it so it needs the full id or is the first 3 letters still fine?

did you check your directory structure since upgrading? now there is a wiiflow folder under apps but only thing that goes there are you titles.ini the boot.dol and language.ini and wiiflow.ini.

All other stuff goes in sd:/wiiflow or usb:/wiiflow. The layout in that directory should be the same though. So now you fanart and trailers and such folders are in the root drives wiiflow folder not the apps wiiflow folder.

example:

usb:/wiiflow/trailers/R2I.thp or sd:/wiiflow/trailers/R2I.thp

also check your wiiflow.ini file to make sure the directory is pointing to the correct location. Look under general for this:

dir_trailers=usb:/wiiflow/trailers

make sure it is set correctly to usb or sd, whatever you are using.

Hope this helps.

joelozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sup peoples,

After using CFG Loader for a long time before this (and even USB Loader GX even longer ago), I decided to get a new loader. I was really amazed by all the 3d effects in WiiFlow. However, I will still use CFG as my main loader as it is simple, and has a lot of features.

My question is: I've been looking over this thread, and I noticed that people have f122 or something. How to I get the newer versions, as I am on r117? Do I enable beta updates? And where do I do that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: :sad: